вσηυѕ ¢нαρтєя

In which Todoroki, Bakugou and the rest are now all Pro Heroes.

"Bakugou, dude, what's up with you?" Kirishima was currently pestering his long term best friend and colleague. The two and Kaminari were sitting in their offices for their non-combat hero shift, which Bakugou despised from the depths of his Pomeranian heart. Though they all had employees in their respective agencies, Red Riot and Chargebolt were merely there to 'keep DynaMight company', or so they said.

"Fuck off. I shouldn't be here and you two shouldn't either."

DynaMight sometimes scared the shi- refused for the sidekicks to do his share of the work. Honestly, he thought he was better off alone, doing the work by himself and no one else, however a certain someone said otherwise.

"Well, I'm charging your phone, you should be grateful. Oh look, dude. It's a text from- whatever. You don't have to answer it since its your mobile, not your work phone."

Denki had said that from past experience, knowing Bakugou didn't allow himself to have any distractions during his work period, however he was startled when the crimson eyed other grabbed the phone out of his hands and immediately began typing at speeds rivalling of Iida's.

Then Katsuki stood up abruptly, walking with flair through his agency, the doors opening at every cue of his footsteps. Both Kaminari and Kirishima were trying to keep up with his walking pace, running at immense speeds to avoid getting their costumes caught by the automatic doors.

"DynaMight-san? Are you going somewhere?" A sidekick inquired.

"What does it look like I am doing?"

"G-going somewhere??"

"Exactly. And you should be doing your work."

Harsh, he seemed. But the employees had chosen to work in this agency through the admiration they had for Hero DynaMight and, well, several other factors. There were a lot of people who were very experienced or good at their particular work at this place.

DynaMight only stood for perfection, they would say.
And although he wouldn't admit it, the Pro Hero was very proud of his colleagues, excluding Red Riot or ChargeBolt at the current moment.

"Leave me alone, you idiots."

"Wha~t, why-?"

"Dude, it would have been really manly to go for a drink or something after this, we could invite the others and stuff."

"Shut up, I don't drink. I have to do something important. Go do your own shit, if I'm doing stupid typing work then you should be too."

With that, he was gone with a flamboyant explosion covering them both in cinders, leaving them puzzled and stuck on the ground.

"Man, if only we were capable of aerial transport like him."

"You're too rocky for that dude, and I feel like if I short circuit up there, I'll crash into a bird or something."

Kirishima smiles brightly, patting his best friend's back gently.

"There's a lot of things we can't do and envy about others but your qualities are awesome, man. No one else can leave the opponent paralysed like you can. We all have our pros and cons, no use for us to be glooming over what we can't do."

"Aw, dude, thanks. You're damn good too. Both offense and defence has got to be an advantage." ChargeBolt grasped Kirishima's hand in a manly handshake, before walking towards their own agency.