3- тнє ѕσ ¢αℓℓє∂ 'ι¢у נυηкуαя∂'

"So, you're actually participating in the dorm room competition this year?" Mina Ashido was surprised that the two had joined as they hadn't before. 

"Why not," Todoroki nodded. 

"Tch. I mean, we're here because we'll win it," Bakugou smirked. 

"Oh really? All the dorms look really cool, way better than before," Kyouka Jirou smiled and her roommate, Momo Yaoyorozu did too. 

"I'm just excited to see all the girls-"

Minoru Mineta was pushed away by Tsuyu Asui. 

"Didn't we agree on disqualifying him last year?"

"Fuck off grape bitch,"

"Bakugou- kun and Tsu- chan is our saviour," Ochako Uraraka laughed. 

"Anyways, let's get started. Who wants to go first?"

---

"ARGGHHHH. Deku- You're room is so grEEEN," 

Izuku Midoriya was sharing with Tenya Iida. 

"ITS TOO NERDY!! I CAN'T HANDLE IT!" 

"Bakugou- san, I assure you," Iida was trying to get the ash blonde to look at the other side which was blue. 

"GAHHHHH NERD VIBESSS TOO MANY!" Bakugou ran out of the room and Todoroki followed after him. 

"I-icyhot. What are you doing here?" The ash blonde finished catching his breath from screaming and yelling. 

"My eyes started hurting a bit,"

"Heh," 

---

"Holy shit, you got a new guitar?" Eijirou Kirishima looked at Jirou's new instrument. 

"Yeah. Momo bought it for me,"

"Jeez. Anyone would think you two are dating," Denki Kaminari wiggled his eyebrows playfully. 

"Shut it dumbass," Jirou glared at the electric blonde and Momo blushed. 

"It's really nice. I like it, I'll give it a 9/ 10,"

"Yess! Highest score so far,"

---

Everyone stood at the door of Todoroki and Bakugou's room. 

"I wouldn't think that an Icy Junkyard would win this competition," Eijiro Kirishima didn't think that the two would've gotten along while shopping for furniture. 

"How many shopkeepers did you blow up Bakugou?"

"None. Bakugou chose which ones and I bought it,"

"So you're saying Bakugou did all the work?"

"FUCK NO. You're a dumbass. We confirmed together. I just happened to find the best shit,"

"Todoroki- san. Were you forced to choose according to what Bakugou says?"

"No. He found really nice things which I rather liked and thought would look good,"

"Hurry up and open the door!! I can't wait to see!"

---

"Oh," 

Everyone was speechless at the fact that the two had worked together to create this dorm. 

"It doesn't look like a vampire's coffin even with this colour scheme," Tokoyami Fumikage was surprised. 

"The colours fit together really nicely," Izuku Midoriya began taking notes. 

"Bakubro, you said Iidabro and Midobro's dorm looked really nerdy. Care to explain this?" 

There was an entire bookshelf full of textbooks and below were some sketchbooks. There was a huge white desk (with a red outline) for their studying. 

"Don't think I don't study shitty hair,"

"The books are mine Kirishima," Todoroki didn't want anyone seeing his books. Fortunately the topic was soon changed. 

"Don't tell me-"

"Custom laptops?" 

"You're so lucky!!"

The entire dorm was given a 10/10. For the overall layout and the teamwork. 

"How's this for an Icy Junkyard," Bakugou and Todoroki smiled at each other. 

And seeing each other's smiles, made them a lot more happier.