4- нσω тσ ¢σρє ωιтн ηιgнтмαяєѕ 101 ωιтн тσ∂σяσкι

The two survived one night together. They even managed to deal with their own problems. 

Todoroki still carried his memories of his childhood trauma and Bakugou had major insecurities about his kidnapping (not to mention some other mental issues). This often led to nightmares. However, fortunately, tonight they hadn't come. 

That morning while Bakugou went out on his run, Todoroki opened up his laptop. 

His thoughts had drifted towards the constant training and burns on his chest not to mention the verbal abuse and pressure. He needed a distraction and his idea of a distraction was writing. 

Shoto Todoroki hadn't told anyone about his writing. He'd often got it printed and made in a book (which were kept on the shelves) but they were never published or shared with anyone. He was able to write descriptive stories and was rather proud of his talent. Yet, with the fear of being judged on what he was writing, he never shared it. 

He wrote about a lot of different genres and today he decided to write fanfiction. Fanfiction on him and Bakugou. 

He actually had a huge crush on the ash blonde and was very happy to've been with him. It was unfortunate that the class thought that the two hated each other. Well, Bakugou probably hated him but his emotions for the ash blonde were very different to that. 

He liked writing about Bakugou's personality and how cute he was in his eyes. He didn't try writing anything inappropriate (he occasionally used swear words though) but rather liked writing what you would call fluff. Just cuddling or just his own thoughts about his life and Bakugou. Nothing else. 

Just as he finished writing, he placed his laptop on the charger and opened the door to a panting Bakugou. Todoroki admired his toned abs and his body and thought that the way that his hair was styled and his sweaty face made him look very hot. 

"Here, I got you a towel," 

"O-oh. Thanks I guess,"

Todoroki also handed him some water. He had chilled it with his ice and Bakugou took it gratefully. 

"You're pretty cool Halfy,"

That just made Todoroki's day a whole lot better.