13- єη∂єανσυя σя єη- ωнαт ωαѕ ιт, єη∂єя ∂яαgση?

Todoroki grimaced.

"What's wrong Icyhot?"

By now, both were used to each other and ignoring the occasional snarky comments, they could be known as friends.

"I have to go see my father,"

"Oh. Endeavour's a bitch," He heard Bakugou mutter under his breath.

"Say that again?"

"What?" Bakugou blushed at the fact that Todoroki had caught him saying that.

"I want to hear you say Endeavour's a bitch,"

"You said that yourself and since when did you use swear words?"

"Anything related to my father is shit,"

"I like this side of you,"

"Which one hot or cold,"

"You are hopeless,"

"Thanks,"

"Whatever. I just want to know why you have to go see 'Endeavour is a bitch',"

"I don't know,"

"What's there to dread?"

"I just don't like the house. It triggers, memories,"

"Oh. What can I do?"

Todoroki still wasn't used to the fact that Bakugou began doing things for him willingly. Like making soba, or even asking what he could do to help. It didn't happen with anyone else though. So it was probably just because they were roommates.

"Can you come with..." Todoroki mumbled.

"What was that Halfy?"

"Can you come with me?" He went back to his usual confident monotone self.

"To beat your bitch of a man's father? Heck yeah!"

"Not sure if the Old Man would appreciate that but-"

"He'll learn not to deal with Katsuki Bakugou and Shoto Todoroki again. And before you decide to say some shit, let's just say that you're last name is now your last name because it's a part of you that only you can define. Endeavour or Enji or EnderDragon or whoever can just keep that shitty Todoroki name that was still shitty for like 10 years. Think of your name as a start to a new legacy. A new and better Todoroki,"

Shoto Todoroki smiled at that.

"Thanks Bakugou. Ready to blow ass?"

"You bet,".