19- уσυ'яє נυѕт му туρє

"Uh," Todoroki's heart began racing then he sighed.

"Yes I do. I have for a while now, even before we were roommates. You were just so beautiful and I just couldn't help but admire how you strived forward no matter what other people said. You also looked cute when you're angry,"

"HAH? I'M NOT FUCKING CUTE!" The ash blonde couldn't hide the fact that he was blushing though.

"Maybe, a bit of the reason why I stopped hating you so much was because I finally found the confidence to open up a but and show how I really felt about you Icyhot,"

"I do like you Bakugou. I like you a lot,"

"I- uh, like you too Icyhot. You're just- my type I guess,"

"Bakugou, are you willing to give us a chance?"

"Sure. We are going to be the best couple ever,"

"Finally understand what best means?"

"You- you are the best,"

Todoroki didn't have any words for that so he just pulled Bakugou into a kiss. It was sweet and passionate as they were finally able to express their love for each other.

"You don't want to know how long I've wanted to do that,"

"So let's do it again," Todoroki kissed the top of Bakugou's nose.

"Can I call you Sho?"

"Of course,"

"You can call me Katsuki or some shit,"

"Alright Kitkat,"

"You're nicknames are stupid," Katsuki laughed.

And his laugh sparked joy in Todoroki.

Finally they were able to fully open up and embrace their love for each other.