8- вєƒσяє ∂ιηηєя

Bakugou was relieved that Todoroki hadn't looked through the sketchbook. It was in fact, his and he didn't want the bi coloured hair boy to see his drawings. Especially since they were of Shoto Todoroki.

"Bitch, how long will you be?" Since he, himself had been quick there was plenty of hot water left and Todoroki would probably be fine with cold water anyways.
"A bit?"

That should be enough time to finish a drawing. He decided to draw the moment when Todoroki was shirtless while they were training. It was still there, vividly, in his memory.

---

Just as he finished shading, Todoroki stepped out of the bathroom. Bakugou decided he needed to draw that moment as well after he had shoved his sketchbook in the covers of the couch.
"What now?"
"What's the time?"
"5,"
"Dunno, homework or shit?"
"Sounds good,"

The whole class went down to dinner an hour later where usually Bakugou would cook. So they had an hour to finish some of their homework.

---

Both of them had finished their homework and were now doing things of their own so that they wouldn't have to face the awkwardness of talking together.
Todoroki was typing on his computer. He had said that it was English Homework before but by the rate of how fast he was typing Bakugou didn't think so.
Bakugou had said that he was finishing art homework. That wasn't true as Todoroki knew that the homework was digital art. Not pencil on paper and shading. He didn't even know if Bakugou could do art.

"It's 6 now," Todoroki looked up from his computer screen. He had access to the time because it was right there on his laptop.
Bakugou hummed in response and began packing everything away. Todoroki just placed his computer on charge and cleared the textbooks.

Then they both went to the common room.