11- вαкυвαє

It wasn't long before Bakugou broke down as well. In the middle of the night. In front of Todoroki.

How vulnerable he was.
How Toga's knife traced over every bit of exposed skin.
How Shigaraki's hands were dangerously close to ending his life.
The constant burns and marks that left permanent scars not only physically but inside.
Knowing how weak he was to not stop it.
All that he could do was tremble, in fear.
Fear.

He was scared. He was afraid. And he had been alone.

That was until the class and the rest of the heroes had saved him.
But in his dreams, he was, in fact, alone.

---

"Bakugou, are you alright?"
"I'm not fucking weak,"
"That wasn't a proper answer to the question Bakugou,"

The ash blonde's eyes were squinted shut. He wasn't going to face the humiliation that Todoroki was going to give him.
He'd showed his weak side enough already.

That was until he felt hands caress his hair. He flinched slightly but relaxed into the touch.
"I want you to calm down"
"Why are you helping me?"
"..."

Katsuki Bakugou just thought about the current situation and nothing else. Not the aftermath or what would happen to him later. Just now and possibly how he could go to sleep again. 

His cheeks and ears tinted pink at the realisation that his crush, Shoto Todoroki was looking after him.

"What happened?"
"Memories,"
"Of?"
"The kidnapping,"

Bakugou had no idea why he was listening to Todoroki. He was meant to hate him. But he couldn't. Not right now when he was being so kind.

Kind to such a mean person, him.

"I- should've stayed there. I just— don't know. I'm so villain like,"

Perhaps the sleepiness was making him weaker and softer.

"You're cute Bakugou,"
"What?"
"Do I need to repeat myself?"
Secretly Bakugou did want Todoroki to repeat himself. He wanted to hear his voice.
"I wanted to let you know that you're cute, pretty and your kind. No matter what you think of yourself my opinion of you will always be the same. You are perfect the way you are Bakugou,"
Bakugou was definitely red now.

"Really?"

"Yes," Todoroki was also blushing at the fact that he just admitted that. Honestly, he was afraid of what Bakugou would think of him just saying that. 

"Thanks Todoroki,"

"You're welcome. You can talk to me if you like. I know you hate me or something but I'll listen and I won't judge,"

"I don't hate you that much and- I'll listen to you too,". 

With that the two got back into their own beds. 

All they had to worry about was how their relationship would change in the morning.