2- яє∂ ℓιкє уσυя єуєѕ

"Bakugou, I believe having a theme for the room would be nice,"

"A colour scheme?"

"Yes. Perhaps the class would inspect all the dorms and do that contest that they did every year,"

"Oh fuck yeah. We gotta win that,"

"What colour would you like Bakugou?"

"Tch, I rather like red,"

"Red like Kirishima?"

"GAHH. No way. I mean red like the other half of your hair- don't get me started on that. Your red hair is yours, not your fathers,"

"So red like your eyes,"

"You look at my fucking eyes?"

Yeah, they're gorgeous. 

However Todoroki just nodded. 

---

Red it was. Bakugou also pointed out that Kirishima's hair was originally black so it wasn't like they were basing the dorm off him. 

"Red carpet?" 

"A carpet or the whole fucking floor red?"

"A small carpet for the miniature living room,"

"Tch whatever. Red blinds your eyes sometimes so some things are red but the others can be another colour or shit,"

Todoroki just nodded. 

---

In the end, it ended up being a lot of black and red and white.  However instead of looking like some vampire's coffin it actually looked really cool. All the highlights to the furniture were red, the walls were white and the floor was black carpet (it was originally like that). They had modern lights (bought with Endeavour's stolen credit card) and it looked very futuristic.

"We're sure to win this fucking competition. This year I, I mean, WE are coming out on top. Right Icyhot?" 

Todoroki was too busy processing the fact that Bakugou had said we instead of I.