18- ∂σ уσυ ℓιкє мє?

Bakugou hadn't drawn in a while now. Most of his time had been devoted to Todoroki, vice versa. They would talk together, cuddle and just socialise and enjoy each other's company. It was weird how close they got over such a short period of time. It also made no sense. But it had to since that was exactly what happened. He opened his sketchbook and began drawing. He was finally able to draw him and Todoroki cuddling together.

Meanwhile, Todoroki was trying to write his way around this story of him and Bakugou's friendship. As stated earlier it also made no sense to him. Clearly, the just because they were roommates wasn't the real reason. One reason he helped Bakugou and enjoyed his company was because he liked the ash blonde. And he still did, but more now that he knew Bakugou's other side of personality.

Bakugou couldn't disagree with the fact that he had feelings for the half and half bastard. He just didn't think and never thought about why he and Todoroki were such good friends now.

Tapping of keyboard keys and constant strokes of pencil on paper could be heard and the two eventually grew curiosity for what the other was doing.

"What are you doing Icyhot, hah?"

Bakugou leaned towards Todoroki's computer screen. The bi coloured hair male failed to cover the screen.

"Here. I don't care anymore. Think what you like," he leaned back, sighing while Bakugou took the laptop, reading what was on a screen.

"A f- fan fiction? About m- me and y- you?"

"For a while," Todoroki turned bright red.

"So sort of like a fucking journal but more story like,".

"Yeah I guess. Can I see your sketchbook?"

"I- Uh-,"

"Woah, Bakugou, these are awesome,"

Bakugou felt his heart flutter.

"Really?"

"Yeah. You look beautiful. Even better in real life though,"

"Hey Halfy? I got a question,"

"Yes?"

"Do you, by any chance, like me?"