three

Laurie was extremely hung over the next day, but still went to aerobics, as she had a class to teach.

After class, they decided to each go home and pack, and Xavier would pick them all up.

After packing her cutest outfits, so that she could be stylish even at summer camp, Laurie put on a pair of acid wash mom jeans, a strapless shirt and a brightly colored windbreaker.

She was the first to get picked up by Xavier in his van.

"Get in, babe." He winked at Laurie playfully as she chucked her bags in the back. She took shotgun, and pushed her heart-shaped sunglasses to the top of her head. Xavier put her in charge of directions, so she unfolded the map.

They then picked up Ray and Chet, and finally Montana, who was accompanied by Brooke. Montana had her arm around Brooke tightly, and the brunette looked wildly uncomfortable.

"Look who decided to join us!" Montana announced as, they too, chucked their bags in the back and hopped in the van. Brooke looked positively terrified.

"What's wrong? You look all shaken up." Ray observed as Brooke and Montana sat next to the boys. Brooke explained how she was attacked by a man in her apartment after the party, and she couldn't stand to be in town for the whole summer after that.

"Oh, that is terrifying!" Laurie breathed, looking up from the map. "If I had have known that was going to happen, I would have offered for you to crash at mine!"

"How could you have known, Laurie?" Ray rolled his eyes.

"Okay, not to tear the attention away from Brooke's attack, but why are the two stupidest ones here in charge of directions?" Montana piped up, and Xavier and Laurie both said "Hey!" at the same time.

"Here, a little Jack might take the edge off." Ray handed his flask to Brooke.

"I still don't really know what happened." Brooke glanced warily at the flask at first, but then took a swig. "How am I alive right now?"

"Face it: you're a badass." Montana said, looking at Brooke over her sunglasses.

"I'm not. He said he was gonna come back and kill me." Brooke fretted. "The cops are gonna find him, right?"

"Totally." Laurie said, leaving her seat and crossing the van to sit next to Brooke. "But in the meantime, he won't be able to find you." She took the flask from the brunette's hands and took a swig.

"What's better than a few weeks in the wilderness to forget about everything? And get paid for it." Montana added. "Brooke, you're totally doing the right thing coming with us." Laurie noticed that Montana had placed a hand on Brooke's leg.

"Absolutely. It's gonna be a nonstop party." Ray agreed, snorting cocaine from a vile, "The kids, the camp. I got enough blow and weed to last us through the summer. And let's just hope we don't have to take any random drug tests." A giggle escaped Laurie's lips, and Ray glanced at Chet, who didn't seem to find it as funny as the rest of them did.

"No, it's not fucking funny." Chet complained.

"What? What did I say?" Ray acted oblivious, looking around.

".001. That's how much shit those wastoids say was in my bloodstream." Chet said harshly.

"If you haven't figured it out, Chet was disqualified from Team USA." Montana explained to Brooke.