fifteen

"Trevor!" Laurie exclaimed, rushing to the door. "We thought you died!"

"Well, I didn't but then I did." Trevor explained with a shrug.

"So... you're dead?"

"Yeah. Margaret killed me."

"Oh, I'm sorry." Laurie frowned.

"It's alright." Trevor shrugged. "Brooke carried me onto camp property so I could be with Montana."

"Wait, Brooke's here?" Xavier frowned. "Didn't she die on death row?"

"Yeah, pretty sure she's here with Rita or whatever her name actually is." Montana said, leaning against the doorframe. "I guess the bitch survived that, just like everything else."

"I guess everyone's back for revenge." Trevor said bracingly.

"I say we get first dibs on Margaret." Laurie folded her arms, "Well, those of us she actually killed."

"And that only leaves one person left who needs to suffer." Montana said, "Laurie, Xavier, listen up. We need to capture Ramirez. Got any ideas?"

"Use yourself as bait." Laurie shrugged. "He's obsessed with you."

"Laurie! That's, like, the smartest thing you've said, ever!"

🔪

"They should be here any second."

Weapons in hand, the ghosts of Camp Redwood stood in the abandoned shed, waiting for Montana to lure Ramirez into their trap.

Laurie ran her finger lightly over the blade of her knife, picturing what it will feel like plunging it into that dickhead's chest. She was buzzing with energy, eager to get revenge. Bouncing between her feet, she looked excitedly at Xavier.

All the ghosts fell silent at the sound of crackling in the forest, becoming louder until Montana entered the shed, followed by Ramirez.

"So, where's Billy?" Richard asked as he stepped into the room.

"He's coming." Montana smirked, as the ghosts stepped forward to reveal themselves.

"Aw, fuck me." Richard rolled his eyes at the sight of the ghosts. Montana lunged forward and stabbed him in the back.

"This is my redemption, dickwad." Montana hissed, "I'm gonna be the one to end you."

"You bitch!" Richard choked, betrayal and hatred in his eyes.

"And you're a sick fuck who gets his rocks off slicing up grannies. Does that make you feel like a man? You're pathetic!" Montana yelled, "We're gonna make you pay for all of eternity for all the fucked-up shit you've done!"

At her words, every ghost charged at Ramirez. As he crumpled to the ground helplessly, everyone continued stabbing and mauling his body.

Blood spurted from his torso, hitting everyone in the face.

"Whoo!"

"Yeah!"

The ghosts stepped back and watched as Ramirez clung to life.

"I'll come back." He choked, looking around at all the ghosts. "I'll come back for all of you."

"I'm counting on it." Montana smiled, as she leant down to slit his throat, finishing the job. Ramirez was dead, for now. It wouldn't be long until Satan brought him back to life, good as new.

"Alright, who's on first duty?" Bertie stood back with her hands on her hips.

"We'll do it. It's the least we can do." Montana gestured to herself and Laurie, who nodded in agreement. She wasn't going to turn down the chance of killing that idiot again.