HOT PINK BEDROOMS AND FRENCH CONVERSATIONS

Having hope about something is useless, you want something, then do everything in your power to get it. ~Hope Sinner

Hope sighed as she climbed upstairs carrying her guitar. She was aware of her brothers following her. She thought about what she was going to do next. She had no clue what she was going to do next. She stood before her old room. She hesitated a second before opening the door.

She didn't know whether to puke or punch someone. The room in front of her was decorated in hot pink and radium green combination. One glance and she absolutely hated it. Whoever decorated her room have a poor taste.

Ajax didn't know what to feel. On one hand he felt horror once he took in Hope's room. Looking at her face, he wanted to laugh. Those two colors were his sister's nightmare. She absolutely loathed those colours.

 "Which crazy imbecile designed the bedroom?" she asked them, her eyes and voice devoid of any emotion.

Rueben felt mortified when he saw his sister's bedroom. It was he who hired the designer this year and he hasn't checked the room after they finished their job. "I hired the designer. I didn't know it was going to be this horrible" he replied. She nodded. "I am going to redecorate it."

Hayes just watched as Hope went through every inch of her room. He didn't know what to feel. He missed her when they were kids. He waited for her to come back. She was his twin eventually he just accepted the fact that she wasn't going to come back even though it killed a part of him. Now here she was, in front of him, 13 years later but something about her seemed different. It was the way she held herself.

Devon watched his sister as she explored her room. "I'll get your room redecorated." he told Ajax. Though they never found him, they left his room as it was. "Hope will do it." he said. Devon looked at him curiously. "She knows my tastes and she is good at it" he said.

Half an hour later, they were sitting at the island in the kitchen having bacon, toast and scrambled eggs. It was decided that Everett, Ajax and Hope would go shopping to get everything they needed and everyone would help in designing the rooms. Devon was thinking about the phone calls he would have to make regarding the arrival of his sister. "Chimero Riven e il nonno" (I am going to call Riven and Grandpa) he said as he got up from the table. He dreaded the conversation he was going to be having with his grandpa. Vincent nodded as he too got up from the table followed by Rueben. " Be good kids" he warned the others playfully as he followed the other two out.

Everett cleared his throat and "Be good kids" he imitated Rueben. Hayes and Ajax chuckled. He looked at his phone "So meet me at the living room in an hour. Both of you can use the extra bedrooms to get ready till you have your own bedrooms. Hay, are you tagging along?" Hayes shook his head.

Hope let out a tired sigh as she climbed up the stairs. It wasn't even midday and she was drained mentally. At this rate she was going to die before her 17th birthday. 'Shopping for clothes, rooms and whatnot. Oh joy!' she thought.

It was dinner time and all of them were at the dining table food eating peacefully. Ajax's phone rang. He took one look at the caller id and passed the phone to her. She looked at the caller id "I need to take this call" she muttered.

"You can answer it here" Vincent said just as she was about to get up. He wanted to know who would call for her at this time. She nodded as she answered the call.

"J'ai de la compagnie" ( I have company) she said before the other person had a chance to speak.

"D'accord. Tu as des problemes." ( Ok. You are in trouble) the male voice replied.

"Je connais. Est-il en colere?" (I know. Is he angry?) she asked.

"Oui et Vit aussi" (Yes and so is Vit) he replied.

"Je n'avais pas le choix Noid" ( I had no choice Noid ) she responded.

"Je le sais" ( I know that) he said.

"Je vous appellerai demain" (I'll call you tomorrow morning) she said.

"D'accord. Etre prudent. Bonne nuit petit. Je t'aime". ( Ok. Stay safe. Good night little one. I love you) he said.

"Je vais. Je t'aime aussi grand frere. Bonne nuit." (I will. I love you too big brother. Good night.) with that she cut the call. She felt eyes on her. When she looked around all her brothers were looking at her questioningly while Ajax gave her a look that screamed explain. 'It is going to be a long night' she thought.