BONUS: HOPE AND SILVER 1

'I love you, Always and Forever, Rose. And even when Forever runs out' ~Aaden 'Silver'  D'Aboville

THE ONE WHERE HE REALIZES

He watched as people trailed in and out of the garden, getting everything ready for the reception. Charlotte's reception was about to start in 10 minutes. Then his eyes landed on her and his heart sped up. 

'Get yourself under freaking control Silver.'  He chided himself. But did his heart listen. No, the stupid organ sped up even more when her eyes found his. Then she smiled at him. And he was a goner. That damn smile. One smile and he was melting like an ice cream on a summer day.

People always told him that his anger was cold, like a glacier that never melts. If only they knew that for her, he would melt. His eyes never left her as she broke the eye contact, saying something to the worker. He watched as she looked around and smiled before she walked towards him.

She was dressed in a simple pale blue gagra with a white blouse and a blue choli. The skirt had small white flowers all over it. Her pixie hair was combed softly and her face was free of any make up. A blue stone neck piece, matching earrings and a waist chain with moonstones were the jewelry she had on her along with her anklets. And he had never seen someone look more beautiful.

She stopped a few centimeters away from him. He frowned before pulling her to him. She giggled and he found himself smiling.

"Hi" she whispered as she tilted her head up to look into his eyes. 

"Hi" he whispered back as he rested his hands on her back. 

"You look beautiful." he muttered. 

"You tell me that even if I'm dresses in nothing but pajamas." she said. He chuckled. 

"Let me amend that. You look beautiful no matter what." 

"Let me go Aaden" 

"Why?" 

"I've to check on Charlie"

"Later."

"Aaden. The ceremony starts in 5."

He shrugged in response.

"Aaden." This time his name was a warning.

"Let's strike a deal, Rose."

"Ugh. Fine you possessive baby." she grumbled.

"Save me the first dance." 

"You know it's yours anyway." she responded.

"I'm just making sure." There was a strange vulnerability to his voice.

Her eyes softened and she smiled.

"It will be yours for as long as you want it." she whispered as she stood on her toes to place a kiss on his cheeks.

"Forever?" he asked again. She nodded and he let her go.

His heart skipped a few beats as he watched her till she disappeared.

It was a done deal.

Silver D'Aboville, The Devil of the underworld has surrendered his heart to the little angel that keeps it beating. He exhaled slowly trying to get his heartbeat under control.

 A hand on his shoulder brought him back from his daze. Sterling stood beside him, watching his tense posture with a questioning glint.

"You okay?" he asked. Silver nodded.

"Come on. It's starting."