THE FINALE

'There is no good or bad in this world. We're all sinners.' ~ Hope Angelina Rivaah Lilith Rosalie Cadman Sinner Chauhan

Ajax leaned onto the doorframe as Soraya went over all the necessary plans for the night. Once again, she was leaving and there was nothing he could do to stop her. All he could do was support her and pray to whatever entity or god was listening to keep her safe.

"Princess?" he called out as he stepped in. She turned around to meet his gaze.

"Just." he broke off as his voice caught in his throat. "Just, be careful." he requested. She stepped into his embrace with a nod.

"I'll try." she whispered as he wrapped his arms around her. He sighed.

"I have a bad feeling." he voiced out.

"Uncle Jax." Avyaan's voice broke them apart as the turned towards him.

Ajax knelt to match his height.

"We're going away, aren't we?" he asked. Ajax exhaled softly.

"Yes kiddo." he affirmed, ruffling his hair. "How did you know?"

"Mom always says that a gut feeling can never be wrong. It's a gut feeling." the little boy answered. Once again, he was reminded just how smart his nephews were for kids who were about to turn four.

"Hey kiddo." he started. "Don't grow up too fast like your mother did. Let us adults protect you."

Avyaan's face twisted into a cute frown, his eyes narrowed and his cheeks puffed out.

"Make a deal with me." he said instead.

"Alright." Ajax agreed. "Lay down the terms."

"I'll not grow up too fast if you give me a piggyback ride whenever I want." he stated as he held a hand out. " Do we have a deal?" he questioned. Ajax nodded with a smile, shaking his hand.

"I believe we have a deal." he said.

"Now, give me a piggy ride please." Avyaan requested as he raised his hands. Ajax let out a laugh as Soraya helped Avyaan onto his back.

"Take me to dad's room."

Cathal checked once again to make sure Reagan was properly settled in the car seat.

"Rea." he began. "Little fairy, listen to what Soraya tells you, ok?" She nodded in response.

"She'll take you Hagen. He'll keep you safe until Papa can come get you."

"Papa, why can't I stay with you. You can keep me safe." she mumbled. Cathal's heart twisted at her question.

"I'm going to build you a treehouse to keep you safe, little girl. It takes time to build one. So, till I complete it, Hagen will take care of you." he answered. She kissed his cheek.

"I promise to be a good girl if I get a puppy in return." she stated. Cathal laughed.

"Be a good girl and we'll get one just for you when you come back." he assured as he closed the door. He turned towards Devon.

"If she doesn't get to Soraya's hands safely, you will be the first person on my hit-list. " he warned. Devon nodded.

"I owe you a debt." he said as he pulled his intended close to him.

"Once she gets to the base safely, consider the debt paid." Cathal said, holding his hand out. Devon returned the hand shake.

"I'm sorry for the damage caused Ms. Alva. As an apology, I owe you a favor of your choice as long as it is in my power to grant." he affirmed, facing her.