REVELATIONS AND REGRETS

Never give up on family~Hope Sinner

Hope opened her eyes when she felt someone shaking her. Her body tensed at the sudden contact. She relaxed when Corbyn's familiar scent registered through the sleepy haze.

"What do you want?" she grumbled rubbing the sleepiness out of her eyes.

"There is a package for you." he replied as he motioned towards the parcel. She smiled a little when she realised what that package held.

"Get everyone in the living room." she ordered him as she started to open the package.

Five minutes later all the Sinners, Atriya an Corbyn were in the living room. She looked around for Zaiden.

"Zai went back to his penthouse. He said he'll be here for dinner." Ajax informed her. She nodded.

"So, I got this package." she announced as she opened the lid of one of the many boxes set on the table. Each box has a name written on it. The one in her hand had Hayes's name written on it. She pulled out a chain with a pendant similar to hers, hanging on it. She passed it to Hayes.

Hayes examined the pendant while she passed out the boxes. The pendant was in the shape of a dog tag. There were two stones embedded on the top. The line'αγαπήθηκε και προστατεύτηκε ~πάντα' was etched into it under the stones in elegant script. He turned the pendant around, there was a strange symbol on the other side of the pendant. He ran his fingers on the image.

"So, what are these?" he asked her.

"The pendant is made of different metals. It has a black diamond and a white diamond. The black one represents protection and the white one represents strength. The inscription under them means 'loved and protected ~always'. The symbol on the backside is a Norse rune. It is a rune for protection." she explained.

"Well, they're beautiful." Atriya commented as stretched her pendant towards Devon. 

"Don't." Hope yelled just as Devon was about to touch the pendant. Devon's hand froze midair as he turned his head towards her.

"Those pendants are different. Each one has a tracker in them. I want all of you to run your index finger on the rune." she instructed. All of them complied.

"Now your fingerprints are recognised. If you are in danger or cornered, tap the rune thrice and help will arrive. Your pendant only works for you. So don't exchange them. Don't ever take them off. They are waterproof. You can touch the other pendants by the chain. If you touch someone's pendant for more than three seconds, it will zap you." she warned them.

All of them except Ajax and Corbyn had their mouths hanging open. They gaped at her. Finally Vincent broke the silence.

"Who designed those?" he asked her. 

"Me. But I had help." she replied.

"They're ..I don't have a word to describe them." Rueben mumbled a look of pure awe etched onto his face.

"Who are you?" Riven asked her looking hesitant. Hope sighed. Ajax was going to kill her for this. But hey, her family's reaction was going to be worth it.

Ajax drew in a sharp breath when he saw her eyes. One look and he knew she was going to tell them who she was, what her name meant in the business world. He hoped that the others wouldn't react badly to that. Who was he kidding, he will probably punch them if they do. So he held his breath as he waited to hear her response.

"Ever heard of Rivaah Chauhan." she asked him. He nodded.

"Ever met her?" He shook his head. She held out her hand for him. He looked confused at her actions  nevertheless accepted the handshake.