A P H R O D I T E

━━━ ! ❛ I DON'T NEED TO TRY
TO CONTROL YOU. ❜

•••

APHRODITE
spencer reid
x oc

•••

ANNA CHRISTINE SPECKHART asMeryl "Aphrodite" Murphy

Meryl "Aphrodite" Murphy

ANNA CHRISTINE SPECKHART asMeryl "Aphrodite" Murphy

MATTHEW GRAY GUBLER as
Spencer "Pretty Boy" Reid

THE REST OF THE CRIMINAL MINDS CAST as themselves

━━━ FOR ALL THE
cases the BAU accepts, there are round about 12 others that get discarded, pushed along with the hope that the officers backing the case will find that missing piece all on their own. In the fall of 2011, the stockpile of murders in the Bronx can no longer go without assistance from the FBI. Twenty people are dead and there's not a single thing to string them together with aside the postmortem tattoos they're given, an arrow on the back of their neck.

So, the hunt must begin for the secretive killer and the even more elusive Aphrodite, the ant on the wall who, according to scumbags and mobsters alike, holds all the answers the Behavioral Analysis Unit is looking for. The case wraps up, but maybe their story doesn't end there.

This book will be a little bit rougher around the edges than what you're probably used to seeing from me if this isn't the first book of mine that you've read.

* The following may contain mentions of triggering assault related topics, depictions of gore, swearing, sexually explicit content, and anything else one is accustomed to viewing in a Criminal Minds episode. There will also be spoilers no farther ahead than season 9. For the sake of keeping the team intact, Alex Blake never joined the team and Emily Prentiss never left. In addition to that, there will be no Maeve. I adore her, but the trope of a secret lover is one that I think to be overused and unexciting. Beth enters Hotch's life a little before the canon timeline just because I don't want the boss man to be lonely. If you have any other timeline questions, I'm happy to answer them.

I would also like to add that the face claim used above is just that: a face to put with the name. The actions taken by the model, the views she has, and any other personal detail does not reflect my own beliefs nor those of the character. Also, natural physical attributes have been disregarded and you can find height and appearance details within the following pages. If you don't like the face claim, don't visualize her as such; I don't. If you comment negatively about her, I'll either delete your comment (I'm very gay. I love women. Don't hate.) or just ignore it completely.

Also, there will be some songs referenced that haven't come out yet in the time this book takes place. Sorry ¯\(°_o)/¯

Thank you for giving this book the time of day and I do hope you enjoy it.

# | L. ARMANI