CHAPTER 32 ━━━

# ! | CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
- he pays the pleasure forward

━━━ SPENCER ENDS UP
taking a quick shower of his own and then meanders into the bedroom with black briefs on, hair slightly damp and tousled. His mind returns to the box Meryl handed JJ. A vibrator. He bites the inside of his cheek. She wouldn't be needed one of those ever again if he had anything to say about it.

He furrows his brow when he reaches the bedroom. The usual black comforter and throw pillows and gentle white L.E.D lighting had been replaced by white bedding and a pale blue lighting. It was different, sweet, and he was into it. It smelled like jasmine and lavender, like her. Meryl watches him from the door way. He hadn't noticed her yet and that gave her time to admire him, the definition of his chest and back, the delicious curve of his hips. There was something so appealing about the way he carried himself. Airy, assured, with a vaguely ostentatious swing. It was heart stopping.

"Now this is a view I could get used to," she comments. He turns to look at her, breath catching in his throat. She wears a set of see through white lace lingerie, complete with stockings and garters. There's cute sky blue seams and accents on the pieces. Meryl isn't wearing makeup but her jaw and cheekbones are shadowed in the light, eyelashes naturally full and dark. On her feet are white Mary Janes with short heels. In contrast to her pale skin and white attire, long black hair curls down her back in mostly dry rings.

Spencer stays silent, speechless, as Meryl pushes him down against the bed by his shoulders and starts kissing down his chest. When he realizes what she's most likely headed - hah, no pun intended - for, he sits up a bit right as she plants a hickey on his hip bone. "What are you doing?"

She smiles. "Giving you your present."

He couldn't wait any longer. "Is there perhaps a gift receipt?"

Meryl tilts her head a bit. Rather than see that Spencer was literally going to explode if he didn't taste her in the next thirty seconds, she took his remark to mean he wasn't in to it.

"Oh, okay," Meryl smiles up at him, sliding off the bed and standing up, "I'm sorry, love. Didn't mean to push you. Let me go put clothes on and then we can-"

"Meryl, what?" Spencer asks, so incredibly confused.

She furrows her brow. "You don't want me to repeat our little shower escapade, yeah? And that's alright."

Reid puts his elbows on his knees and looks at her in shock. "You're correct, I don't want you to do that, because I told you I could make you orgasm three times in five minutes and you haven't let me prove my theory. I have to taste you, Mer. It's driving me mad."

He notices her accent only comes out when she's shocked or nervous, but now he's thinking it may also apply when she's turned on. It's strong when she murmurs, "Are you sure you want to?"

Spencer stands and cups the side of her neck. "Let me show you how sure."

Meryl nods and Spencer sits her down on the bed, stripping her of shoes, garters, and stockings before asking her to move up with her back against the pillows, which are plentiful enough that she faces no risk of hitting her head on the wrought iron headboard if she were to throw it back in ecstasy. He unclasps her bra next, both hands cupping her breasts and his mouth dominates hers, somewhat uncharacteristic hunger shooting through his nerves. This had been all he'd been able to think about for thirty two hours, nineteen and a half minutes, and he wasn't about to forget a second of it.