CHAPTER 43 ━━━

# ! | CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
- he finally gets some game

━━━ WHEN MERYL WAKES
up, the first thing she feels is bliss. More than the pain in her lower region, more than the bruises on her hips, all she feels is pure, angelic happiness. And Spencer's fingertips ghosting across her stomach, she feels that too.

"What time is it?" she murmurs, finding that he became the big spoon and put a pair of boxers on at some point. Meryl turns on her back, wincing at the pain. Their legs are tangled in the black sheets, his skin warm against hers. He's truly a sight, tan skin made golden in the light that trickles through the sliver in her blackout curtains.

Spencer props himself up on his elbow and looks down fondly at her, sheet covering her chest and down. "Six forty eight. You're glowing."

Meryl quirks the corner of her mouth up. "You are too. Rocking sex will do that to you, I guess. How are you feeling?"

His reply is immediate. "Oh, I'm great. How are you, though? I'd assume there's some soreness."

She waves this away. "It's a very, very welcomed pain. Whatcha want to do today?"

He looks at her like that question is something he'd been thinking about for a while. "I was thinking we could go somewhere for the night? Like, get some stupid fancy hotel and dress up."

Meryl kisses his chest and then looks up at him. "That sounds heavenly, love, but I've got to wake up at the ass crack of dawn tomorrow to meet with the girls. And unless you want to go to lingerie stores-" Spencer's eyes flash with interest and Meryl laughs, "- and eat sushi and go to odd boutiques and… wait, this sounds exactly like what you would want to do."

Spencer smiles and stretches his arms above his head. "My only plans were to check out a Russian book store, but you and I can go do that sometime. Do you think the girls will mind?"

Meryl turns and presses her back to Spencer's chest. "Let's find out."

COOCH HAVERS
em [admin] , wifey ,
mermur , garci

mermur
ARISE PUSSY PEOPLE
Read 7:02 a.m

garci
you have ten minutes before my choco taco gets out of the shower and I am suddenly VERY busy. make it quick, shortstack
Read 7:02 a.m

mermur
WHAT IF you brought morgan tomorrow and I brought Spencer and we made a triple date out of it
Read 7:03 a.m

em
PLEASE GOD YES I NEED TO SEE SPENCER'S FACE WHEN HE WALKS INTO A SEX SHOP
Read 7:03 a.m

garci
we're going to a sex shop?
Read 7:03 a.m

wifey
You can bet your ass we are now LMAO
Read 7:03 a.m

mermur
guys he's... right behind me
Read 7:04 a.m

em
And?? Probably blushing like an idiot
Read 7:04 a.m

garci
Derek is down for tomorrow. see you then ! xo
Read 7:04 a.m

ೃ⁀➷

Meryl turns to see that Spencer's cheeks are positively scarlet. "Have you ever been in a sex shop before, mio caro?" she asks, already knowing the answer.

His eyes narrow. "No, have you?"

She laughs a deep, wheezing laugh. "Many. I have a whole collection of-" Meryl clamps her mouth shut for just a moment. "-ideas about what we should get."

Spencer stands up. "Okay, so you have sex toys somewhere. Not under your bed because you're not ashamed of it. In your closet so it's hard to find, probably on the top shelf so no one comes across it accidentally. Let's see..." He walks to her closet and turns in a circle, grabbing a blush colored hat box and opening it.

"Eureka," he whispers under his breath, setting the box on the bed. Egg vibrators, nipple clamps with a chain attaching them, a dark cordless stick vibrator, lavender scented massage oil, matching candles, handcuffs, silk blindfolds, a ball gag, leather restraints, a collar.

Meryl rolls on to her stomach, back muscles and snake tattoo on display as her hair falls to one side. "So do I just kill myself now or...? Oh, too soon?"

Spencer's face changes from amusement to shock, back to amusement again. "This is... I never knew you were so, um, kinky?" He reaches in to the box and pulls out a two piece ice cube mold to make the ice circular. "What the hell?"

She looks over her shoulder and then groans in to her pillow. "It's easier to eat someone out with ice when it's spherical."

Spencer wheezes a laugh. "I don't know whether to be impressed, turned on, or worried that you see me as a tall, gangly lesbian." The only response he gets is Meryl's muffled laughter. He walks over to her partially covered form and lands a resounding smack on her ass. "I called you a good girl yesterday but now you seem like more of a little slut. Let me see your blush, angel."

Meryl turns over and sure enough, her cheeks are maroon. "I'm still naked under this sheet, you know."

Spencer lowers his hand to her stomach. "Oh, I'm very, very aware."

She smacks his hand away. "Ah, I don't think so. You don't get to call me a slut and then get to touch for free. And least," Meryl leans up and kisses across his clavicle, "not if you don't want to fight for it."

She's his personal demon then, a sparkling apple in the garden of Eden, waiting for him to bite. And he's close to giving in, falling back in to the sheets with her, but he doesn't want to cause any more damage than the bruises on her hips. "Not yet," he tells her in a hushed murmur, lips almost against hers. "Soon, but give yourself time to recover."

They kiss once, sparking flickering behind their eyelids. Twice, a thrill zipping up her spine. And a third time, deep heat curling in his stomach. "You're far too prim for your good or mine," Meryl tells him with a soft smile when they pull away.

Spencer shakes his head. "Someone's gotta keep you in line."

Meryl hops out of bed and crosses the floor to her closet, taking the now incredibly conspicuous sex box with her. "Don't worry, Dr. Reid. I know you'll spank me if I get too bratty."

He lays back on the bed. "Fuck, Meryl. Put some clothes on before I stop being so nice to you."

She makes a joke to some pop culture reference that flies right over his head but does as he asks, throwing on some sweatpants and a fitted grey long sleeve shirt, the straps of her black sports bra showing at the neckline. After braiding her hair down her back and slipping on her glasses, she meets Spencer in the living room with Converse in hand.

"Let's hit the town, lover. I'm craving gelato and people watching," Meryl tells her beau, who looks far too professional in a rust colored button down and grey slacks with a black belt and shoes.

Spencer crinkles his nose. "It looks like I'm taking my daughter to the mall. I gotta stop dressing like this, huh?"

Meryl laughs at a thought in her head and then looks at Spencer's puzzled expression. "Unless you have a daddy kink we need to talk about, I'd say that's probably a good idea."

The tan man flushes red and then opens the front door. "Gelato. Let's go get gelato."