CHAPTER 49 ━━━

# ! | CHAPTER FORTY-NINE
- he gets some interesting answers

━━━ WHEN MERYL'S EYES OPEN
at around 11 a.m, Spencer is already awake, arm still locked around her waist. I'll never get used to this, she thinks, turning in his grasp so she can see him properly. His hair is a little damp, like he got up at some point to shower.

She kisses his chest. "Good morning, be right back."

As she walks back to bed from the bathroom, having relieved herself, brushed her teeth, and dealt with the crazy tangles in her hair, she shivers aggressively and hops back into bed, immediately clinging to Spencer like a marsupial. He laughs and kisses her softly, hand trailing down her arm, over her waist, hips, thigh, until he grasps behind her knee at hitches her leg over his hip.

Meryl gasps as he gently bites her neck and then kisses the same spot. "How is it that you went from awkwardly telling me my perfume is used in sexy oils to taking my breath away, Spencer? Like one minute you could hardly brush my shoulder in the elevator without having a panic attack and now you're... you're this." She can feel her lover's lips form a smile from their location against her collarbone. Spencer pulls away, back at eye level with her, and grins. "You make me very, very comfortable."

She kisses him once, softly. "I'm glad," she murmurs, pushing the blankets back and rearranging so Spencer is on his back, Meryl on top of him. She begins kissing down his bare chest but Spence stops her with a firm hand under her chin.

Meryl looks up curiously, not understanding why she's being denied access. Spencer looks up at the ceiling. "Do you have some sort of problem orgasming that I don't know about?"

She almost chokes on her spit. "Pardon?"

His cheeks flush. "You always... well, we definitely haven't been sexually inactive..." His mind wanders back to about a month ago.

"There you go, babydoll. Cum for me, good boy." Spencer throws his head back against the pillow and pulls once again at the restraints binding his wrists and ankles to Meryl's four poster bed. He releases in spurts on to his stomach as Meryl graciously replaces the vibrator with her hand.

She laughs darkly. "So pretty. What's that, four?"

Spencer's chest heaves. "Six, Meryl. Please, please," he whines, too exhausted even to beg.

The dark haired dominant offers him a teasing jut of her lower lip, though the black silk blindfold stops him from being able to see the gesture. "Tapping out already? We were just starting to have fun."

His back arches off the bed as Meryl's nails scratch over his hip and down his thigh. "No, I can take it. Please just, fuck, Meryl. Please just let me touch you. Kiss me, anything."

She straddles him, lips so close to his can feel it even if he can't see it. Then her lips are at his throat, a ghost of a touch.

"Get to seven for me, doll, then we'll talk."

"...but you don't really let me interact with your body, like, at all. And while I've definitely enjoyed being your pillow prince the last few months-" The corner of Meryl's mouth turns up at his phrasing. "- I need to be able to reciprocate, too. So I need to know if something has changed medically or if you're no longer multi-orgasmic."