3 - Feelings

Feelings

Rafe's POV

The girl in my bathroom looked back, her dark brown eyes looking up at mine.

bullshit

No way was this the same fucking girl from the other day. Same along black hair, tan and freckles, but you couldn't be so sure.

"I'm her to pick up my sister," she stammered while glancing down. Cute. "Wheezie said I could stay until the storm's over."

"Well it's over now." I glared at her showing no sign of emotion. What if she recognises me and calls the cops?

"What's you name?" she said still looking down, ugh small talk.

"Rafe. Rafe Cameron." she nodded at me. I didn't ask for hers in case i had to kill her later. she was pretty. Prettier then the other girls on the island. I could tell she was a kook. Wheezie knows better then to hangout with pogues unlike someone else.

She put her shirt on and started walking out. "Goodbye," I said to her.

"Goodbye," she glanced back at me and smirked, "Murderer".

••••••••••••••••
She walked out and for some reason I couldn't move.

It was her.

I knew I should've went looking for her and killed her the day she saw me with the body, but I couldn't bring myself to it. And i can't now.

I heard her car go down the drive way.

I fled upstairs. "WHEEZE!" I yelled, "Wheezie where are you!?"

My sister came out into the hallway, "Yeah?"

"Who was that girl, the sister of your friend," I said my fists shaking.

"Uhh Natasha I think her name was, Natasha Cruz. Why?"

"Nothing. Thanks." I walked away. I had to find the girl. I don't know what I would do to her but I have to do something. She knows I fucking killed the man. I never care about killing people, why can't I kill this stupid girl who was standing in my bathroom a mere 10 minutes ago.

••••••••••••••••

the next day
"Rafe can you take me to my friends house?" Wheezie was standing at my door.

"No." I said.

"Please Rafe! It was the one that was here yesterday not that you care."

"I said no Wheezie," then something clicked, "Wait the one with the sister?"

"Uh, yeah?"

"Alright fine go to my car." I thought maybe Natasha would be home, and I could ask her some questions, and If she gives me the wrong answers, I'd kill her.

•••••••••••••••
Natasha stood at the door. Wearing a crop top and black denim shorts, She looked cleaner then yesterday. Except today, she was covered in bruises and had a cut on her face. She smiled at Wheezie. I could tell she was a charmer, unlike me. "Hey wheeze, you can go upstairs, MJ's there first door on the left," she said as she watched my sister ran past her.

Once Wheezie was all the way up the stairs, she looked at me.

"Hey there murderer," She grinned at me

"Don't call me that." I said while fixing my stance so I was towering above her.

"Okay then." She started to close the door on me.

I pushed it back open nearly knocking her over.
"Wait," I said huffing lightly, " I need to talk to you."

"Be my guest," She said as the let me in closing the door behind me, the. leading me into her empty home. She took up the stairs to which must've been her room, with one with only a king sized bed in the middle and cushions on a bay window seat.

"Big bed for such an empty room," I remarked.

She laughed sitting down on it. "So what do you want to talk about?" She asked, " The fact that I saw you dump a dead body, or the fact that a murderer's in my room?" She smiled at me.

"Shut up," I growled. "Why haven't you told the cops yet."

"Because," She said suddenly avoiding eye contact with me. "I need you to help me kill someone."

"What the fuck are you talking about Natasha."

"I need you to help me kill my stepfather."

"Why would you want that?" even I wouldn't kill my father, even though I'm his least favourite person.

She looked me in the eyes and then looked down at the bruises on her arms and legs.

Suddenly I felt a pang in my heart. I felt bad for the girl. I never felt bad for anyone.

"Oh," I said, my voice unusually soft, "I'm sorry" I went to sit beside her then out of nowhere i hugged her.

What happened to no emotion Rafe? I thought to myself. I don't know what the fuck came over me. If anyone saw me, Rafe Cameron, hugging someone they wouldn't believe their eyes, yet here I was doing it.

Rose told me something was wrong with me and if I didn't find help from someone she would. Is this the girl that would be my help? Is that why I haven't killed her yet?

She was startled . Then hugged me back. Once we let go she laughed, "Funny getting a hug from a killer kook."

I rolled my eyes and then said, "When do you want to kill him?"

"Uh tonight i guess, I can tell MJ to go over to your house and have a sleepover with Wheezie so she won't be here." I nodded. I was actually going to kill a man, which of course I had no problem doing . But I was going to kill a man for her.

"I better go," I said " Why don't you drop of Wheezie and your sister tonight at my place and I'll come back here with you, okay"

"Okay," she replied solemnly "Goodbye Rafe Cameron," she looked down showing no expression.

"Goodbye Natasha Cruz" I bent down to look in her eyes and tried to give her a warm smile. what the fuck are you doing rafe?

She smiled softly at me, "Sasha," she said, " You can call me Sasha."

i hope you guys like it so far:) if you don't just comment what you would like to change

i deeply apologise to everyone who read the hug scene and vomited ❤️ personally i think it's funny to read your reactions and it's too late to delete it now.

chapter 4 comes out in a few hours !!!