7 - Sociopath

Sociopath

Rafe's POV:

Rafe's POV:

"Morning, sleepyhead," Natasha said as I woke up. She was sitting cross-legged beside me, looking up at the clouds. I caught a glimpse of the sun through her hair.

"Morning sunshine."

"Sunshine?" She laughed, "Rafe Cameron just called me Sunshine? Poor boy what have I done to you."

No fucking idea, I said to myself.

"Don't get too flattered," I replied.

She smiled and grabbed my arm we walked back to the car her leading me. She does that a lot. It feels normal now.

She stopped at the car door and turned back towards me, "Let's go find a telephone booth, I need to call MJ. I left her alone. I don't think Topper was too convinced about the kidnapping thing, and if he told the police what we asked him to, she would know."

"I know how this shit works she won't forgive you easy, but she'll be okay with Wheezie. Before we left that night I told my sister that MJ could stay as long as she wants and Wheeze was practically over the moon."

"Yeah," Sasha nodded leaning against the car. I thought about calling her Nat, but obviously, something is wrong with people calling her that. Like it triggers something inside of her.

"I know Wheeze doesn't care I'm gone, but Sarah's probably running her mouth telling people I'm a fucking murderer," I said.

"Sarah?" she said, "Sarah's your sister?"

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Sasha's POV:

"Yes?" Rafe said.

"But she's a pogue?"

"Only cause she left us for those bitches. How do you know about that anyway, it's not like you've met them?"

"I have," I said quietly, "I was with them before you found me in your bathroom that day."

He looked at me with disbelief then shook his fists by his side, as anger rose inside of him.

"YOU WERE WHAT?" he yelled, "I knew something was weird about you. You're a dirty fucking pogue just like my little sister Sarah," he scoffed at me.

"Rafe, No I-"

"We're you just using me? We're you just gonna sell me to the police the second you got the chance? Blame it on the kook, right, that's your little pogue motto isn't it?" Rafe said cutting me off.

"Rafe, I didn't say I was a pogue," I said trying to calm him down.

He grabbed my throat and choked me against the car.