4 - Murder

Murder

Sasha's POV:

Sasha's POV:

"The plans simple," said Rafe as we drove back to my house, "Just go inside and say something , anything, just make him angry, angry enough to you know."

"You can say it Rafe, stop acting like I care so much about it."

"I'm sorry, but aren't I the one helping you kill a man?"

"Yes. I'm sorry." he rolled his eyes at me.

"Anyways," he continued, "I'll come from behind him and do the rest okay? Just run to the car and I'll meet you there."

"Okay Rafe." was i having second thoughts about this?

••••••••••••••••••

I walked unlocked the front door and headed straight for Will's office. My whole body was trembling about what was about to happen.

The door was closed when I got there. I opened it and walked in.

"What did I tell you about knocking girl?" Will was seated opposite the door at his desk.

"Well it's not like you teach me anything at all," I said hoping for a reaction.

"What did you say to me you little shit?" He stood up.

One more thing to push him.

"That your a shitty dad."

He stalked towards me as I backed out into the hallway. He pushed me against the wall with one hand pinning me so i couldn't move and raised his fist.

I flinched waiting for Rafe to come.

But he didn't.

••••••••••••••••••

Rafe's POV: (short one)

"Shit, Shit, SHIT!" I yelled running through Sasha's empty house. I didn't think my plan through enough and had no idea were she was.

I ran into multiple hallways until I heard faint crying and yelling. I reached into my right pocket and took out the gun I hid earlier. I slowly made my way to the end of the hallway.

As I turned the corner I fired shots.

••••••••••••••••••

Sasha's POV:

My eyes fluttered open and I was in the back seat of my car. I saw Rafe in the front driving at full speed.

"Rafe? What the fuck happened."

"He's dead Natasha. I killed him."

"Okay," i nodded, "Good. Are we going to your house now or?"

Rafe pulled over. He turned around and looked me in the eyes. "Someone heard the shots and called the cops. When I heard the sirens coming I grabbed you and put you in the car before they arrived at the house. The body is still there."

"Shit," I said as tears came to my eyes regretting everything. " Shit Rafe what the fuck are we going to do now? What about our sisters? What about our lives. We can't just leave."

"WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT ANY OF THAT," he exploded at me, "I did what you asked me to do, and if we don't leave now we are going to go to jail Sasha, do you understand me?"

I wiped the tears off my face and looked away out the window.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME!" he yelled as he grabbed my face to look back at him.

I looked him in the eyes then he looked down at the hand he used to grab my face with that was now covered in blood. His eyes went wide with horror as he looked back at my face that was bruised and bloody.

He put his head on the wheel and looked down.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I'm fucking sorry, i didn't mean it. SHIT WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME."

he was hyperventilating and his whole body was shaking.

"Rafe calm down it's okay," I said putting my hand on his shoulder. " I know you didn't mean it. But you were right we need to go now."

He looked up then nodded at me and started the car back up.

Something is wrong with this boy.

Hi guys, sorry i know everything in this chapter happened really quick, I just didn't know what to right about killing someone 😭. If you guys want you can leave me ideas about what's gonna happen next that I can incorporate into the next chapter!