10 - You're Mine, I'm Yours

You're Mine, I'm Yours

Rafe's POV

My heart dropped, "What?!"

"He hit me," Natasha whispered. Wheezie screamed.

I heard Shoupe fire shots but I thought he missed. I looked back keeping my hands on the wheel, the dock was only a small blur in the night by now. Sasha was there her arms around Wheezie and MJ who were holding her up.

The bottom of her shirt was drenched in blood.

"Shit, Shit, SHIT," I yelled stopping the boat and running to her taking her out of Wheezie and MJ's arms.

"Okay, um, Wheezie keep driving the boat, you know how to. Just keep heading east. MJ go beside her, there's a small compartment, pass me the bandages, then go on the spare phone in there; it's untracked. Go find a hospital far away enough from the outer banks that we can get to quickly."

They nodded. I laid Natasha down on the floor her head on my thigh her eyes fluttering. "Hey Sasha, don't close your eyes, it's gonna be okay," I whispered to her, as her sister passed me bandages.

I pulled her shirt over her head and off so she was only in a black bikini and shorts. Her stomach was covered in blood. I used the dry parts of her shirt to wipe the blood off, then wrapped bandages around her stomach trying to stop the blood.

"There's a small hospital in a town far enough from Kildare. We can get there in 40 minutes!" MJ yelled from the front.

I nodded and looked back at Natasha who looked up at me her eyes still fluttering.

"Don't close your eyes, please," I begged her putting my hand on her arm.

"I'm sorry," she whispered back, crossing her arm to put her hand on top of mine, as she closed her eyes.

"No, you have to stay awake," I yelled shaking her shoulders, "OPEN YOUR EYES! PLEASE!"

My eyes went red. "Please don't leave me," I whispered.

MJ ran over, taking her out of my arms, "No, no, no, no, she unconscious," she cried, "Nat, it's me, you're gonna be okay, please wake up-"

I got up and stormed to the front of the boat to Wheezie, taking the wheel out of her hands and going full speed, "MOVE!" I yelled.

"Rafe, you're going too fast!" she said the wind caused by the speed blowing her hair everywhere.                                               

I ignored her. I needed to get to that hospital.

"Please don't leave me, Just open your eyes, " I hear MJ cry from the back of the boat as she was tapping her sisters face trying to wake her up.

Tears flew off my face with the wind. I can't lose this girl. Not now.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

36 minutes later

I ran into the hospital Natasha in my arms, unconscious, bleeding through her bandages. Wheezie and MJ were parking the boat after they dropped me off at the dock of the small town.

"Hey!" I yelled to the lady at the front counter, "HEY, I NEED HELP!"

She took a look at me startled then yelled something out and a man came with a stretcher taking Sasha out of my hands and putting her on it.

The lady ran over to me, "What happened!?"

"She was-, she was shot," I said watching the man check her and strap her into the stretcher.