Chapter Twenty Five

Maya's POV

For tonight, I decided that I was going to go full out and make sure I put together an outfit that I know Carina would love. I had on a low V neck white button up long sleeved shirt that I had rolled the sleeves up a little and paired it with a pair of black skinny jeans and finished the look off with a black blazer jacket and some plain black heels. I very loosely curled my hair and kept my makeup very natural.

"You ready bambina" Carina asks as she sorts out the front of her jacket. She had on a black body suit with some lace on it and paired it with some light blue jeans and put on her long brown coat that I absolutely loved on her. She had some lace up heeled boots on and kept her hair in its natural waves it has and also kept her makeup very natural.

"Yeah I'm ready my love" I walk over to her and lean up to give her a kiss. "Right, lets go" I walk towards the door when Carina clears her throat.

"Are you forgetting something bambina" She says, not moving from the spot she was in. I turn back around and walk over to her. I place my hand on her cheek and pull her in for a kiss. "That's better. Now we can go"

"Where are we going you never told me earlier" I ask once we get outside our apartment block and start walking down the street, her arm around my back and her hand resting on my waist.

"If I told you where I was taking you, that would ruin the surprise. Just be patient"

"Fine, fine. I wonder how Amelia is doing at Arizona's" I say out loud. "I miss her already"

Arizona's POV

"Amelia come here you" I say, chasing her around the living room with her pyjama's. Her giggling as she gets away.

"You will never catch meeee" She runs around the couch again. I quickly turn around so I can catch her on the other side.

I catch her and pick her up. "I got you now" I start tickling her belly and she starts to squirm and laugh as she tries to get away again.

"Noooo" She laughs more. "Stop itttt pleaseeee"

I listen to her and stop tickling her. "Right well then, pyjama's on now Amelia. Come on. I can help you if you like"

"I can do it. You can put me down now" I put her down on the floor and hand her her pyjama's.

"I'll let you have your space to get into your pyjama's. Just leave your clothes on the couch as I will sort them out. Come get me once you are changed so we can order in some pizza and watch a movie or two for dinner okay." I tell her. She nods her head in response so I walk over to my room to let her have her privacy. Even though she is six, it's still important to know and establish boundaries and if she needs my help, she knows where I am. Otherwise, I should let her do it independently. 

Carina's POV

I walk Maya to a restaurant she has said that she has wanted to go to every time we passed it but we never had chance to go to it until now.

"You didn't" She says as she realises where we are. "Oh I think I just fell in love you you even more" She places her hands on my waist and leans up to kiss me and I obviously couldn't say no.

"I wanted to make this extra special and to do that, I wanted to bring you here. Even though I probably can make everything on the menu given I am Italian but never mind"

"Oh Carina, I know. Nothing will ever taste as nice as the things you make me." She pauses for a moment then raises her eyebrows a little and has a smirk on her face. "Or give to me if you know what I..."

"No yeah, I know what you mean. After we have finished here, I can give you another taste" I lean down and kiss her as I watch her bite down on her bottom lip giving me my answer. "Come on then" I link our arms together and walk into the doors of the restaurant.