Chapter Thirty Two

NOVEMBER 1ST

Maya's POV

"Car my love, wake up" I kiss her softy on the head, trying not to startle her. "Come on, wake up". I watch as a soft smile slowly covers her face but she doesn't open her eyes. "Well, if you aren't going to wake up, and Amelia is still going to be asleep for maybe an hour, I guess I'm going to go have a shower by myself because someone isn't awake to join me" I keep a smug smile on my face as I make my way to the bathroom.

"I'm up, I'm up" Carina shoots up out of bed and quickly follows me in.

"Someone seems to suddenly have lots of energy this morning" I laugh slightly as I take of my pyjama top, my favourite brunettes eyes instantly looking south from my face. "My eyes are up here my love" I lean into the shower to turn the water on so it can heat up"

"I like looking at these more" She stays fixated on them, not looking at me in the face. "Carry on"

"I am not a stripper my love" I joke. "Can you help me take my pants off."

"Uh huu" She stutters out. "Wait a second" She quickly pulls her shirt off before pulling my bottoms down to my ankles, her hands now resting on my waist, her still kneeling onto the floor. I can see it in her eyes what she is about to do but I quickly step out of my pants then turn and get into the shower. "Hey, no fair bella" She puts a pout on her face.

"Sorry but I really need a shower. Are you going to join me or watch me."

She pauses for a moment and I watch as the smile comes across her face. "Yep, shower sex" Before I can even respond to what she just said, she quickly takes her bottoms off and climbs into the shower, her lips instantly making contact with mine and my back being pressed up against the cold tile wall.

(They do the Devil's Tango...)

A string of curse words and a Carina's name a couple times falls out from my mouth as I reach my high and is helped through it by Carina.

A couple minutes pass by where by body is being littered with kisses before I attempt to talk again as my breath is hard to get back after that cheeky 'workout' Carina helped me do.

"That... that was-"

"Magical, Amazing" She laughs slightly as she helps me to wash my hair.

"That's one way to put it"

---

Carina and I finish getting dressed so I go and lay out Amelia's clothes for her first day back at school and Carina goes to make some breakfast. We weren't in any rush today because both Carina and I were off work today and Amelia was going back to school but only doing half days, starting after lunch, because she still isn't 100% recovered yet but it getting stronger and stronger every day.

"Carina my love" I say as I walk past the kitchen. "I'm going to go wake Amelia up now"

"Okay, don't forget her medications" She reminds me.

I quickly turn back around and grab the little basket we made up for Amelia's medications, grab a juice box and quickly kiss Carina's cheek. "Thanks for reminding me"

"No problem bella"

I carefully open Amelia's door and open her curtains, letting in the early winter sun into the room. I go to Amelia's bed and snap a photo of her sleeping which seems to be something I do every time I wake her up now. I gently run my hands through her hair and start softly whispering to gently wake her up.

"Amelia my princess, its time to wake up now. Amelia, its time to put an end to your beautiful little dreams and come and have breakfast with mamma and I." She starts to stretch a little, making the most adorable noises. "Mamma has made you your special berry pancake."