Chapter Seven: Friends and Troubles

Geno's POV weeks later

I sit in the save screen reading a book. I have fully recovered by now and have been chilling in my AU again. I wrote back to everyone who wrote to me and dropped them in portals to their addresses.

Bzzt!

My phone buzzed with a message from Reaper. I smile, seeing that he wants to hang out again. Then my smile fades, remembering how the past "hangouts" have gone. I open a portal to his AU, replying to his text. I take my book and go through. I look around and spot Reaper. Sure enough, he was having another flirtatious conversation with another god that I saw at the party.

Guess Gaster's party plan worked. He's certainly connecting with others.

I just sit and continue to read, used to this is some ways by now. He has been flirty with other gods and runs late for our hangouts lately or completely forgets about them. I try to ignore it until he comes over, but then heard giggles. Then weirder noises. I glance up to see their flirting became kissing and then the two ran off.

Aaaaand he forgot! Ditched again!

I open notes on my phone and added a tally mark. I roll my eye and sigh, trying to reason with myself. He's gotten more breaks and freedom than ever before lately...He's just trying to enjoy it. He is allowed to hang out with others, I can't really complain....He just is being an idiot.

His brother comes over, seemingly oblivious to his brother's behavior.

"How's the hangout going, Geno?"He asks

I glance at him. Did he really just ask that?

"Yeah, being invited to witness his flirting or kissing sessions before getting ditched again is a reaaal blast

"Yeah, being invited to witness his flirting or kissing sessions before getting ditched again is a reaaal blast. And he didn't return my scarf."I say

He glances over and looked shocked.

"Well that's very unlike him...I'm sorry."He says

"It's not on you...You can't control him. He's just an idiot."I say

He sighs with a nod.

"Umm, pardon me. Are you Geno?"A voice asks

I look over to see a god I saw at the party walking over.

"Yes, is something wrong?"I ask

"My name is Elden. I was wondering if we could hang out."He says

I look at Papyrus.

"He's the god of loyalty. You'll be just fine with him."He whispers to me

I look at Elden and smile.

"Sure!"I say

He takes me by the hand and we walk away, already starting up a conversation.

That started up a great relationship between us. We'd hang out so often and seemed to bond so well. He just had a welcoming aura that made me feel relaxed and was so friendly.