Chapter 31: Home

Tears came to my eye as the realization hit.

No....Nononononononooooo! Wake up, Goth! Wake up, dear!

I gently rub his chest and that sparks some motion in him.

"Hey, hey hey hey....Hey little boy, wake up for me please..."I whisper

He slowly opens an eye and smiles at me as it glows a bright white in the dark. I wrap him up in the blanket I had designed and had kept in a pocket. He grips it and giggles. I pull him close, feeling waves of relief wash over me. He's so lucky he's adorable or I'd be upset about that little scare.

"I love you....Thank goodness...Oh stars..."I sigh

He giggles and mumbles some gibberish, though he nuzzled his head against me

He giggles and mumbles some gibberish, though he nuzzled his head against me. He seemed to recognize me already and return the affections...Besides that scare, he seems healthy.

"Never...scare me like that again."I whisper, feeling my soul pound

He nods, as if understanding what I meant despite it being out of his control.

Snap!

I feel my body flinch as something broke from me and Goth shivers as if he got the same feeling. I check our souls, seeing that the connection was broken, confirming that he's healthy enough to live on his own beat. He starts to tear up at the pain from it but I quickly start rocking him back and forth in my arms, soothing him. I hold him close to my chest, rocking slowly which seemed to calm him. He slowly starts to doze off.

"There we go..."I say softly

I look around, knowing that there is no exit. I snap my fingers to see if I could use my magic but nothing worked. So no way for me to escape. Should've known that. Then my phone in my pocket starts to vibrate. I take it out, seeing Reaper looking to call and sigh, laying back before answering. I wipe my tears and hold my phone against my head on my shoulder.

"Hey, Reaper..."I say softly

"Geno? Where are you? I took a break to check on you and there's only your baked treats in the pan here."He asks

"Uuggh, I honestly dunno. Gaster's lil creations got inside and took me somewhere dark without exits or magic use..."I say

"Oh for the love of-!*sigh* I'm sorry, Gen. Are you alright?"He asks

I glance at Goth gripping onto my chest sleepily.

"Yes, we're okay.."I say without much thought

Wait....

"We? Who is we? Wait, do you mean our-?"He begins

"Mhm...he's asleep right now."I say

I see a glow come from my right and see another spy coming in. It hooks onto Goth and tries to pull him away, making him cry.