Chapter 18:Judgement

A few weeks later

"I'll be back by dinner! I'll try to keep in contact with you though."Reaper says as he heads out for some lists to complete

"Alright, don't try anything stupid."I tell him

He nods, kissing me on the head. Then he soars off. I smile, shutting the door. I clean the house up, then start reading a book for the heck of it. I check my phone and see a reminder on my calender to spend time with Asgore this afternoon. I set my phone next to me to keep reading. A few chapters and hours of time go by and I hear a knock at the door. I glance at the clock and see it's still an hour until I have to see Asgore.

Maybe he came early....Or Reaper rushed through his lists for lunch instead.

I set my book aside beside my phone and open the door without second thought. I glance up to see that it wasn't Asgore but a total stranger at the door, wearing dark clothing and looking at me in disgust. I recognize them as one of the disgusted dieties at the date Reaper took me on a few weeks ago.

"Hello? Can I help you?"I ask

"Where is the God Of Death?"They ask with a low growl

"He is not here right now, he's out reaping. Do you have anything to say to him?"I ask

Their gaze goes down from my face, focusing on something.

"What's that?"He asks, pointing to my chest

I look down to see he was looking at the necklace Reaper gave me.

"My boyfriend's gift to me. He has his matching set as well."I say, gently holding it

He frowns. Then he hands me a paper.

"You've been judged. Burn in hell."He says, then walks away

I look at the paper and it only said a few statements.

Mortal Case 2026-Category:Boldly looking for more Flaw:Hubris Sin:Not knowing your place and "loving" a god who can do better than you. Destination: Hell

I feel the ground leave me and I fall through a hole into deeper, darker surroundings. I see lava coming closer down below. I fall right through it, feeling it burn my bones and I feel the necklace get lifted from my neck. I fall through the lava and rougly hit a rocky ground. I glance around and see dark red tones or black stones consisted of where I am. The ground cracked terribly with streams of lava in between. And some areas burst with lava volcanoes erupting. Sure looks like hell.

Great.....

I slowly get up and see demons around me in all shapes and sizes, or at least anyone sent down here looking like some inhabitant of hell. I check myself for wounds from the lava fall and find red scales mixing with my bones. My clothes changed to darker shades of brown, black, and oranges. My scarf remained on me, looking even longer at the ends too. I check for my necklace and see it hanging beside my head. I see horns growing from my head and the golden chain of my necklace merged with it like bolts of energy. My glitches were gone. I see an orange and green demon approach me.

"Welcome to Icarus County! What sin did you commit?"He says

"Hell has counties? Interesting."I say

And how fitting is it for me to end up here after every reference to Icarus....

"Okay, so I fell in love and dated a god and others didn't like it so I got sent here. Whoop dee doo....."I say

"Well allow me to bring you to your lava den."He says

"Lava den?"I repeat

He nods.

"It's going to be your new home for your...afterlife."He says