Just Like The Movies (Tatyana)

REQUESTS ARE NOW OPENED!! This imagine is dedicated to @tsweetheart. I hope u enjoy:)

Running down the road bare foot was harder than you thought. Rocks and pebbles kept stabbing into your foot as you ran further away. You were out of breath but you pushed on running faster and faster. You wiped away tears that drenching your face and shirt, they kept falling and you just kept pushing them away. You hated that place, you hated him you hated everything. You couldn't go back not with him there, not after what he did to you. Go run run! Your mind told you. Go back to him it was a mistake. Your heart told you. But no it was no mistake he was with her on the couch he had no regrets.

-----flashback--------

"Justin stop." You giggled as Justin tickled your stomach.

"No, not until you pay the price." Justin laughed bending down, you gave him a quick kiss. Then you pushed his hands away from you then you darted up the stairs in your bedroom and hid in the closet. You sat on something that poked your butt. You picked up a pink lace bra and examined it. It wasn't your bra, Justin came into the room, you walked out of the closet holding the bra.

"What is this?" You asked.

"A bra." Justin answered casually.

"Yeah I know what it is. It's not my bra. So whose is its?" You asked.

"Yours I bought for you. But forgot to give it to you." Justin said answering nervously. You let it slide, you  liked the color of the bra.

--a few days later---

"Justin I'm home." You yelled through the house lugging your heavy suitcase. You set it down and walked into the living room to see Justin making out with another girl couch.

"OH MY GOD." You screamed your mouth hanging open. Justin and the girl both looked at you. "YOU FREAKING CHEATER I CAN'T EVEN BELIVE I TRUSTED OR LOVED YOU." You screamed tears slipping out your eyes.

"Baby I'm so sorry." Justin said coming over to you.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" You yelled, moving back. "Was that her bra?" You asked calming down. Justin looked down, he looked at his shoes as you starred at him waiting for a reponse. "Tell me Justin." You said again. His eyes brimmed with tears as he looked up at you.

"I'm so sorry." He whispered.

"Your a lier. I knew I wasn't good enough for you. How long has this gone on?" You asked.

"3 months" the girl answered getting up off the couch. You sank to your knees, and cried. How could I have been so stupid? You asked yourself. "Well congratulations on your relationship. You can have your bra back and the rest of my stuff. Because you already stole the most important thing to me." You said taking off your shoes and throwing them at her, then you walked up to Justin who was still crying and slapped his cheek as hard as you could. Then you ran.

----end of flashback---

You sat down on the side of the rode and cried out all of your emotions. A car pulled up next to you and rolled down their window.

"Tatyana please get in the car your feet are bleeding." Justin pleaded out of the car window.

"Get away from me." You snarled.

"Look I'm really sorry I don't why I did that."

"Really? Oh my god, you think a stupid apologie will fix this? Well your so wrong. Now get away from me I hate you."

"Tat please." Justin begged "It's raining, get in."

"Leave me alone." You said looking up at him. Justin got out of the car and grabbed you and kissed you. The rain powered down drenching you both. It was such a clique moment, like one in the movies.