That Should Be Me Part Two (Katie)

This imagine is dedicated to @katie_lewis_95. REQUETS ARE NOW OPENED.

"Yeah I'm fine." I said still hugging Justin. Ryan hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"When you called Justin he was literally freaking out he grabbed an umbrella for a weapon." Ryan said bursting into laughter. Justin's face turned red, and he buried his head in my neck.

"I'm fine guys really." I groaned pushing Justin off of me.

"Are you sure?" Ryan asked "Maybe you should stay with me tonight." Ryan suggested.

"NO." Justin blurted out. "Katie will stay with me tonight." Justin said lowering his voice.

"I think I should have a say." I butted in looking at both of them. "And I choose Ryan." I answered looking away from Justin.

"No! Damn it Katie I won't allow it. Your my freaking girlfriend."

"I was your girlfriend. We broke up, I was dating John. Remember?"

"Maybe Justin can also stay at my house." Ryan added rubbing my shoulder.

"Ugh fine." I groaned.

That night I was smushed in the middle of Ryan and Justin. And belive me I couldn't be more weird. They kept waking me up and asking me if I was ok. Which every time I would reply yes and try to go back to bed. Justin kept on trying to hold me but every time I would just pull away and he'd come back and try again. Finally I just gave up and let him it felt so good to be back in his arms. The next day i woke up to the smell of eggs and bacon. I followed the smell into the kitchen. I sat down at the table as Justin and Ryan served me. Justin and Ryan both sat next to me and asked me if I was ok to go home. I said yes again, Justin dropped you off at my house and followed me to my door step.

"You know Katie I really miss being with you."

"Yeah same." I answered. Justin pushed me against my door and kissed me hard and passionately.

"Katie can you take me back?" Justin asked

"Yes Justin. I love you." I said pulling him in for another passionate kiss. After we pulled away, Justin carried me inside and we spent hours catching up.

"So, do you still like Mac and Cheese?" Justin asked me.

"Um of course. It hasn't been that long." I giggled.

"Well I was just checking. Because all I want to do is to make you happy Katie you are my whole world." Justin said leaning in and kissing me. Then he ran into the kitchen to make me some Mac and Cheese. When he came back he turned on my favorite movie and we cuddled for the rest of the night.