It was Over Before It Even Started (Jay)

This one is for @jayyxgaricaa.I thought your last one was a bit short..I hope you enjoy:)

My heart shattered as I spotted Justin from across the parking lot making out with another girl. I had spent hours doing my hair and makeup so I could impress him, but I guess that didn't matter since he was so interested in that other girl. I was about to get back into my car, but then I realized he needed to know I was here and witnessed him cheating on me. I threw my heels on the ground and stomped over to him. As soon as he saw me coming he sent the girl away and walked up to me.

"Hey Jay you made it, and you look fantastic." Justin said playing it cool.

"You lier." Was the only words I could get out of my mouth.

"I'm not lying!" Justin said playing dumb. "I really do think you look amazing."

"I knew it." I said tears coming to my eyes as I looked up at him.

"Knew what?" Justin asked "Jay what are you talking about?"

"You know exactly what I'm talking about."

"No Jay I don't. So can you please tell me."

"You were kissing that girl." I choked tears running down my face.

"No Jay she was just a friend." Justin said trying to grab me.

"You kiss your friends?" I questioned moving away from him. Justin stayed quiet.

"See I knew it." I said with my voice shaking. "You were kissing her."

"Jay I'm so sorry."

"No get away from me. I hate you and I never want to see you again. I spent hours on my hair and hours on my makeup and you didn't care. Instead you decided to kiss another girl on our first date. You know what I'm glad this didn't work out because if it did you would of been cheating on me the entire time." I yelled turning away from him and walking toward my car.

"No Jay please come back I'm sorry." Justin pleaded. I turned around.

"This was over before it even started." I said jogging to my car leaving Justin in broken silence