Fight part 2

I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. I got out of my bed and followed the smell all the way to the kitchen,

"Did you make me pancakes?" You asked taking one of the plate. Cathy slapped you hand and the pancake fell onto the counter. "What the heck? I'm starved."

"And you can stay that way until you make me a deal." Cathy said smiling. You groaned Cathy was always making stupid compromises. When all you wanted to do was eat the damn pancake.

"What now?" You asked annoyed.

"You can eat after you sort things out with Juju." She said

"First of all don't call him that stupid pet name......and second of all I refuse to talk to the backstabbing ugly  cheater." You said raising your voice.

"Well then I hope your not to hungry the next meal I will make is dinner." Cathy said looking happy with herself.

"UGH fine! Why do you always make me apologize he was wrong, not me I'm completely innocent." You yelled.

"Not completely......" Cathy mumbled. You just ignored her and picked up your phone and dailed his to familiar number. As the phone was ringing you thought of all the good times you had with Justin.

"Hello." An unfamiliar voice said answering the phone.

"Who is this?" You asked.

"China March. Who's calling?"

"Oh I'm sorry I must have the wrong number." You said feeling confused and nervous. Did Justin change his number? And if so why? Did he hate you for something he did? You heard a voice in the background of the phone....

"China gimme the phone." The voice said. You knew that voice in fact you could pick out that voice in a crowd of a million people. It was Justin's!!! Your heart started to beat really fast and you just hung up. And ran back to Cathy's room and  cried. You heard Cathy yelling at someone..you didn't even care about your growling stomach or those good smelling pancakes. You knew you weren't good enough for Justin the day he asked you out. You knew but you had pushed those feelings aside. You were right...all along. Was he using you? Where you nothing to him? Cathy came into the room.

"He's a true loser." She said trying to cheer me up.  I just looked away. "Do you still want food?" She asked.

"Who do you think? I'm never to depressed to eat." You laughed trying to push those bad feelings away again. When you were half way through your pancakes and taking to Cathy there was a knock on the door. Cathy got up to open it...then there was yelling again.

"Your a liar and a cheater she deserves better then you. Your a low life loser who used my friend. You should be ashamed of yourself. You may be good looking on the outside but your certainly an ugly person on the inside." Cathy yelled.

" I love her so much can I please see her?" Justin asked calmly.

"See her? Hell no you think you can just "see" her after what you did. Maybe you need to check your Facebook, her status is so single. " Cathy yelled back.

"Guys stop.." I whispered walking in between them.

"Baby." Justin said reaching out for me, but I moved away.

"Don't you baby her. You pig!" Cathy yelled.

"Thanks for the help Cath but I think I got this. I said shoving Cathy lightly away from Justin and I.

"Why are you here?" I asked trying to keep the tears from spilling down my face.

"I love you and I'm so so so sorry  please forgive me."

"No...." you started to say but you were interrupted by Justin.

"Oh baby that's.....wait what?  Did you say no?" He said sounded shocked.

"Yes I said no. Im sorry."

"Why? What did I do now?" He asked confused.

"China March. Does that name sound familiar?" You said annoyed.

"Oh no Y/N it's not what you think, trust me I swear she's my friend only."

"I can't trust you to begin with why should I believe you on this?" You said crossing your arms across your chest.

"Please trust me I swear I'm not lying." He said trying to grab my hand. I moved away.

"Go away Justin please." You said opening the door.

"No please we can work this out I know it." Justin said half smiling.

"Well I don't think we can. Im so sorry Justin I love you but i can't trust you or your decisions." You said tears spilling out of your eyes and pouring down face. Justin reached out and wiped them away.

"Are...are you breaking up with me?" He  asked shocked and tears where pouring down his face too. I just nodded my head to sad to answer.  "You lied you said this was I break your a liar!" Justin yelled.

"Go Justin please." I cried trying to shove him out.

"NO I'LL NEVER EVER LEAVE YOU I FREAKING LOVE YOU WHY DONT YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY." Justin yelled.

"Please Justin." You whispered pointing to the door. Justin slowly walked out. You felt so bad as he sobbed and ran down the street.......he was gone forever. You walked back to the kitchen and just cried. Justin came bursting back in.

"Get out or I'll call the cops." Cathy warned. He didn't listen he ran up to you and grabbed your face.

"I love you please please forgive me I swear I love you and I will forever." You leaned in and kissed him. Your were so upset to think you almost lost him and you'd never let go.