Future

I stretched out on my beach towel in the sand, running my hands through my sunstreaked hair. Justin rolled over onto my towel. "Justin get off and go to your own towel. " I said pushing him over back to his towel. He moaned and rolled back over, i shoved him back over. "Stop," i hissed getting annoyed. Justin rolled his eyes sitting up.

"I'm cold," he groaned.

"Justin it's like a million degrees outside why are you cold?" I asked.

" 'cuz your not next to me baby," he smiled moving over. I sat up, rolled my eyes through my sunglasses. "Well i'm getting a slushie," Justin said getting up and walking over to the snack shack. I looked down at my engagement ring which sparkled in the sunlight that was beating down on it and sighed. It seemed like such a long time ago when we were just kids 16. Now I'm 24 turning 25 in a month and Justin is 25. Time just went by so fast. Justin ran back over to our spot on the beach with two slushies in his hands paparazzi following him. Ever since Justin quit music a year ago they follow us every were we went trying to get some dirt on Justin and what he has been doing. A year ago a kid named Conner Annie came out with a hit single Give Me Some Love, which hit number 1 in every Continent in the world knocking Justin's career right out of the water. Conner stole the hearts of all Justin's fans leaving him with only a few left. Nobody listened to his music, bought his albums, or went to his free concerts so he quit. Every once in a while a fan or two would come up and ask for pictures but after that everyone acts like Justin Bieber the teenage heart throb had never existed. A couple nights a week i will find Justin curled up in the corner face timing the few fans he has left. Justin sat down on the towel handing me a blue slushie.

"Thanks," i smiled paparazzi snapping pictures at us. I covered my face with my hands turning away. They swarmed us yelling.

"Justin what happened to you." "Where did you go?" "Awe Y/N you embarrassed of him us to." Justin face was red with anger and embarrassment. I rubbed his shoulder, shielding my eyes from them. One of them grabbed my arm i shook them off getting up and running toward our car with Justin following behind. We hoped in the car and drove away, as we were driving Justin took my hand.

"Y/N don't not listen to what they say," He said smiling at me, our car turned off road tumbling down the hill. I sat up beads of sweat covered my forehead, i looked over at Justin who was curled up sound asleep. I shook him,

"Justin wake up i had the worst dream ever." Justin woke up and looked up at me.

"What was it about?" He asked. I told him the whole story and how he shouldn't do all the bad things that he had done in my dream and what it led up to. He smiled,

"Y/N you know i'd never ever quit music, or ever let someone take my fans." He stated. I smiled so happy that the future was only a dream and Justin and i were 16 .