Birthday Prank.

"Ok welcome guys, as you all know Justin's birthday is in 3 days so that means we have to get all planning done today." I said picking up my clipboard off the side table. I looked around the room to see if everybody was here Selena, Fredo, Ryan, Chaz, and the designer for the party. "Does everybody know the plan," i assured. They nodded their heads in unison, Fredo stuffed oreo's in his face. I picked up the party designers phone (so Justin didn't know the caller ID.) and dialed his number, i took a deep breath as he picked up his phone.

"Hello?" He said annoyed.

"Hi this is Madeline Simmers the director of the new movie Boobie Traps." i said putting on my best fake British accent. "I we are looking for a person to play Jared. We need a bad ass teenager so we are wondering if you would like to do it?" I asked

"First off all lady i'm 20 soon and i'm not a bad ass," he snarled.

"Sorry," i apologized "Well we are offering 30 million to you if you come on March first and another million if you make it," i lied biting my lip.

"Count me in," Justin said. I could feel him smirking through the phone. The 2 days were setting up and inviting people.

Saturday finally came I walked into the huge ballroom were Justin's party was being held. It was beautiful! when you in there was a chocolate fountain on each side and a table of fruit on the side a huge wine fountain in the middle with a table of cups. Chandeliers hanging from the ceiling tables on each side of them was an ice sculpture of Justin. All the guests showed up later that day. I had hired two beliebers to play the people who judged Justin's audition.

"Justin's coming," Ryan yelled, everyone hide behinds tables, when he waked in with the beliebers we all jumped out and yelled "SURPISE," Justin looked stunned and shocked. He ran up to me and swung me around.

"Thanks for the best birthday ever," he whispered in my ear as we slow danced.