Don't Talk To Me

I let go of Justin's hand has we walked into Mrs.Kerri's room. Grabbing my supper-star for the day and taking my seat next to Justin. Super-stars are how you start the day in Mrs.Kerri's room if you did something wrong and disrespectful you got a "discipline slip" and had to give your super-star away childish right?

"I'm surprised that no one's confused by me moving the tables!" Mrs.Kerri exclaimed. So when we do group work here i'll do group A for example Y/N and Brianna will move into the middle when we do group work only. For today's test Justin and Brianna will use the cubicles because they have people next to them.

"Shit..." I heard Justin mumbled under his breath. I calculated the amount of tests he forgot to study for this semester.

"Get to work guys tests are in front," Mrs.Kerri yelled pointed to the front were a basket lied on the table full of her evil tests.

"I'll grab 'em," Justin stood up.

"Are you sure?" Jess asked. "You got them last time." Justin just smiled at her, i saw her melt. He came back with four tests in his hand, he handed one to Brianna,Jess,and me placing a kiss on my hand as he handed it to me.

"Hey, i saw that." Mrs.Kerri said giving him the eye.

" I know i just can't help it," Justin said looking at me flashing me his famous smile. I blushed and Mrs.Kerri rolled her eyes. I opened my test and my eyes grew wide. Redi's experiment? I had no idea what that was. I looked at the first question.

"What is the controlled group of this experiment?"

A. The uncovered jar B. The covered jar

C. Maggots D. The meat

I thought for a second the controlled group the group i control and i control the covered jar. So i just went with B. The rest of the test was a breeze until i got to the last question. I stared at it for like 20 minutes till I guessed. I handed in my test in and got settled with my pre-test for the next unit "food chains." I looked at Justin who seemed to be struggling, finally he got up and handed his test in. He came back and sat down leaning over he whispered.

"Shit Y/N i failed that test miserably. Now my mom is going to kick me out of the house because i didn't go to college." He sighed.

"Well it's not my fault you "forgot" to study."

"Y/N you just don't understand," he frowned annoyed.

"Justin i understand just fine." i raised my voice a little.

"Shut up," Justin said smirking. "Ah" i thought "He's messing with me."

"It's still not my problem..."

"Don't talk to me," He grumbled.

"Wish granted," I said my eyes swelling up with tears threatening to fall. I sniffled, Mrs. Kerri walked over to me.

"Miss.Y/N are you okay?" She asked concerned.

"Oh, nothing just allergies." I lied, the bell finally rang i jumped out of my seat and ran to catch up with my bestie Cammy.

"Hey, Y/N where's Justin he's the one you usually walk with." Me eyes swelled up with tears again one accidentally slipping out.

"Well let's say we had a little fight in Science class," I sniffled.

"That's terrible but we gotta run if we don't want to be late to Miss. Rochester's room." Cammy bolted down the hall with me lagging behind. I took a look back at Justin who was leaning against his locker talking to some of his football friends. As he saw me he quickly looked away laughing at a joke that was told among the group. Why was he ignoring me? I told me is wasn't my problem he forgot to study and it's not! I ran to Cammy's side and walked in to SS with her as soon as we stepped into the door the bell rang. I sighed in relief.