Will You Be Mine? (Cheri)

Hey guys it's Brittany. I honestly don't know if anyone reads these intros but this imagine is for...................... @Biebers_bride_! I hope you enjoy:) REQUESTS ARE NOW OPENED LEAVE A COMMENT SAYING YOUR NAME IF YOU WANT ONE.

"Who do those guys think they are?" My friend questioned turning to the group of boys sitting across from us.

"Dicks." I answered truthfully.

"I know, but seriously they think they are so cool." Ashley said rolling her eyes in disgust. One of the boys comes back with three large sodas.

"Hey guys look I can carry all three sodas at the same time..I bet you twenty- five dollars that I can drink all three at once." He said walking down the isle, before the blink of an eye I had three large sodas on my lap.

"Oh my god.. I am so sorry." The boy said taking his white shirt and trying to wipe the soda off my pants and shirt. Out of of the corner of my eye I could see his friends stifle a laugh. I looked up at him and his face was beat red and he looked mortified.

"Look." He said "I feel really bad about this whole soda incident. So let me make it up to you I would like to take you on a picnic this Saturday at the park."

"Um.. OK." I answered not really sure what to say.

"Great. " I just have to get your phone number before I leave so I can text you the details." He winked, I could feel my face turn a slight red.

The next few days we texted. He'd always try to tell me jokes that were so corny but funny at the same time. I kept telling myself that i couldn't have feelings for a movie theater guy who I'd probably never see after this picnic anyways. I decided it was now or never and i should confess my love to him on the picnic and if he felt the same way i would see him again. If not...well than that's a whole other story. I planned to write what i would say to him and memorize it (since i was in 20 plays in high school) I could easily remember a couple of lines. I stayed up all Friday night and poured my heart out onto the piece of paper, hoping he felt the same about me.

JUSTIN'S POV:

I'd been texting Cheri everyday for three days now and I'm really think I'm beginning to catch feelings for her. I really didn't want to say anything to her because i knew she didn't feel the same way. I finally decided i had to tell her or I'd never see her again. I went to the bakery Friday morning to order a cake that asked her if she'd be mine.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__

Finally Saturday morning came, i pulled on my jeans and T-shirt and went to bakery to pick up the cake from the bakery that i ordered yesterday. Everything was going as planned, I picked Cheri up from her house and drove her to the park.

CHERI'S POV:

Saturday morning finally came. I was so nervous and to busy writing and memorizing that I couldn't go to sleep. Justin picked me up around 2 and drove to the park just outside of my neighborhood. Justin set up and blanket and we both sat down.

"I have something to tell you." Justin and I blurted out at the same time.

"Ladies first." Justin smirked. I took a big breath and started.

"Look Justin we have been texting for three days. And I know that doesn't seem like a lot but ever time you texted me back I could help but jump with joy. You have made my day every time you told me one of your stupid jokes. I love the fact that you make me smile and light up my world. I just wanted to say I think I like you. And I don't this to be the end. If you don't feel the same way, and that's ok I totally get it." I let out a big breath and looked at Justin who was pulling something out of the picnic basket.

"Here read his." He said holding the cake up to my face.

"Will you be mini?" I read it confused.

"Damn it the freaking baker messed it up. It was suppose to say will you be mine." Justin said looking into my eyes.

"So does that mean you feel the same way?" I asked smiling ear to ear.

"Of course." Justin said pulling me into a kiss.