Brokrn and Bruised (Akayla)

This imagine is dedicated to truebelieber_kay. REQUESTS ARE NOW OPENED COMMENT IF YOU WANT ONE!!!

I looked at my self in the mirror. What have I become? I continued to ask myself over and over. This week it was a black eye,a bruised back, and a sprained ankle. What would it be next? I kept telling myself that under all that stress and alcohol Justin was a good guy. The guy I fell in love with, and guy I was still in love with. But was I really in love with him? Or did I lie to myself so much that I actually started to believe that. Or maybe I was to scared to leave. To scared to think about what he'd do to me if I decided to leave. I had no family or friends so where would I go? My thoughts and feeling were all pushed to the side when the door slammed open and a very drunk and angry Justin walked in. (I already knew this was going to be bad.) He stomped up the stairs.

"Akayla where are you?" He yelled as he walked into our bedroom.

"I'm right here Justin." I said stepping out of the bathroom. Justin took one look at me and laughed.

"Akayla babe. You look awful put some makeup on. My eyes hurt." Justin complained laying on the bed. I stood there not really sure what he meant.

" I SAID NOW."Justin yelled getting up and taking the lamp off the nightstand. He chucked it at me and it hit the wall right next to my head. I shrieked as glass shattered everywhere, getting into my hair and hand. I ran into the bathroom locking the door, I carefully removed all the glass out of my hair and hand. I was about to put makeup on when I realized that this was only going to get worse. He was going to beat me even more if i let him shove me around. I decided it was time to be strong I needed to leave and get help. I'd go back to my parents who never liked Justin and maybe they'd help me out. I walked out of the bathroom to see Justin still laying on the bed. I grabbed the car keys off of the night stand.

"What are you doing?" Justin asked raising his voice.

"Leaving." I answered as I began to walk out the door.

"What do you mean?" Justin asked.

"I mean I'm leaving this house I'm leaving this state. Oh and I'm leaving you." I yelled continuing to walk away.

"No what baby you can't do that." Justin said getting up and following me.

"No you know what Justin I can. I can do whatever the hell I want. You don't own me. I am my own person and I'm tired of being shoved around. I'm tired of being beaten for no apparent reason." I yelled opening the door to leave.

"No please I'll be better I promise don't leave" Justin yelled. I got in the car and drove away.

2 YEARS LATER.....

I was in the middle of helping my friend Oliva cook dinner when the door bell rang. (I meant Oliva when I left Justin after being abused, I went to my parents but they said that didn't want me in their lives so I drove around. I Went to Connecticut and Oliva saw me and gave me a job at Forever 21 and now we are best friends.)

"I'll get it." I said running to the door. I opened it to see Justin standing there. I slammed the door in his face and ran to Oliva.

"Who was it?" She asked confused.

"Justin." I said tears filling up my eyes.

"I'll handle him." Oliva said walking towards the door.

I watched as Oliva went to the door and opened it.

"How can I help you?" She asked pretending not to see that it was Justin.

"Hi I'm Justin Bieber. Does anyone by the name of Akayla live here?" He asked.

"Uh..no" Oliva stuttered "It's just my mom and I."

"Oh well ok. I'm sorry to bother you." Justin said as he turned around and started to walk away.

"No wait." I called out. Justin turned around and his face lit up.

"Akayla! What are you doing?" Oliva asked.

"What I should of done a long time ago." I walked up to Justin, and slapped him in the face as hard as I could leaving a hand print on his face.

"Ow what the hell was for?"

Well for starters you beat me till I bleed then you'd kick me till I was helpless and couldn't stand." I said annoyed, Justin leaned in and kissed my lips sweetly. It was the kind of kissed I had always dreamed about having..but he wasn't getting away all that easily.

I shoved him off of me.

"So you think one kiss will make me forgive you?" I asked

"Well..I..uh..um"

"Well you thought wrong. How can I trust you?"

"Well we don't have to go back to the way we were. Maybe we can just be friends and then you can gain my trust over again. Then maybe when we are ready we will move on to dating again."

"I think I like that." I said pulling Justin into another kiss.