One Lie After Another part 2 (Khia)

Heyy guys it's Brittany.. here's another imagine dedicated to @khiawilliams I hope u enjoy:) don't be shy if you want a imagine please fell free to ask for one. REQUESTS ARE NOW OPENED!!!

"Hey Alison can you pass the cheese?" I asked while pouring some water into my cup.

"Yeah sure." She smiled pushing it across the table. "It's been a year Khia. When are you going to get a job?" Alison asked.

"I'm working on it. I swear I have an interview with Valentino's family restaurant tomorrow."

"Ok well you better wake up on time."

I hated how Alison always had to lecture me she was only older by a year. We were basically at the same point in life she's 21 and I'm 20. I never understood why she acted like she was freakin 35. I groaned

"Oh my god will you leave me alone."

"Uh, no way it's my job to annoy you." Alison smirked bringing her plate to the table. "I'm going out with Brett tomorrow please don't forget to feed Maddie, I measured her food out already. So all you have do is pour it into the bowl and please take her out twice. And don't be late for that interview."

"I won't." I laughed "You need to stop worrying about me. I'll be fine."

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Beep beep. I sat up in my bed. Was it already 6? I got up and walked to the bathroom. I probably shouldn't have stayed up till 1 last night stalking people on twitter. I thought, I slashed some cold water on my face. I slumped downstairs to be greeted by a very happy, frisky Maddie. She ran over to me wagging her tail and biting my legs. I poured to food in her dish, then headed back upstairs to change. Finally I finished perfecting my hair and makeup I rushed out the door, running down the sidewalk I weaved in and out of people. I checked the time it was 7:15. OK I have 10 minutes till the bus leaves. I better get running. I thought as I picked up my pace. I made it to the bus stop with 50 seconds to spare. When I bus came everyone got on, I had like a 5 minute ride then a 4 minute walk to the restaurant. When I got to the restaurant I sat in the lobby waiting for the manager. There were 5 other people sitting there with me. A girl with about a million tattoos and piercings, a guy with a shirt with a naked girl hugging a tree on it. And other people.

"Khia" the manager said. I walked to the front and followed him to the back of the restaurant. "So Khia why do you want to work for us?" He asked.

"Well I am looking for a job. I believe that this is the new hangout. Ya know the "it restaurant." Plus your food is amazing." I added. I looked at the manager who looked impressed.

"OK let me break it down for you,I think that you are a very well put together women who knows what she wants, and I'm very impressed by your enthusiasm. I think you got the job. You start tomorrow at 8 don't be late." The manager said standing up and shaking my hand.

The next day I came In bright and early, there was literally no one else in the restaurant. I looked around, did I get the wrong time? Did he mean 8 at night. No that's impossible this place opens at 11. After a half an hour of sitting there 3 other employees walked in.

"Oh your the newbee." The girl in the middle with flaming orange hair laughed. She continued "did boss tell you to come in at 8?" She asked, I nodded my head. "Well he says to every new employee. You never have to be here at 8. Boss doesn't show up till 10:30 be in by 10 and your good."

"Oh thanks." I said feeling stupid.

"Anyways, I'm Clara." The girl with the flaming orange hair said. " This is Betty." She said pointing to the short girl with dimple piercings. And over there that's Joel he's gay." Clara whispered to me. "We were going to get some Starbucks. You should join us. It's on me." She said turning towards the door. I quickly got up and followed them out the door. After Starbucks and getting to know everyone we got to the restaurant and the other employees were setting up tables and preparing pastries. I followed Clara into the back. She handed me a uniform and a notepad. "This notepad is your best friend. Don't lose it or mess up an order. Good luck." About 11:30 customers started to pour in. I had waited on at least 4 tables already. Around 1 a group of noisey boys walked in acting like they owned the place.

"Khia, that's your table." Clara said tapping on my shoulder. I walked out and over to the table.

"Hi guys welcome to Valentino's family restaurant. I'm Khia..." before I finished my sentence I was cut off by a guy in big sunglasses.

"Did you say your name was Khia?" He asked.

"Uh yeah that's what I said." I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm sorry have we meant?" He asked.

"No I just moved here last year with my older sister." The guy took off his sun glasses. And I froze, it was Justin. How'd I not know that was him. Maybe it was the new haircut, the covering of his tattoos with his jacket, his new style? "I'm sorry..." I stuttered. "I have to go." I said dropping my tray and running out of the restaurant. I threw my apron off, I ran to the left not even knowing were I was going. I looked back to see Justin shoving people out of his way. I ran faster, when I turned around Justin was gone. I decided to stop running. I slowed down to a walk, I felt someone grab my waist.

"Get off of me." I yelled.

"Khia. It's me Justin. We need to talk."

"I don't want to talk to you." I yelled trying to wiggle my way out of his grasp.

"Khia I love you. What I did last year was so wrong. I was an idiot, I promise I'm better. All year I was searching for you heartbroken. After 6 months I gave up. But now that I found you I'm not letting you go again." I turned around to face Justin and grabbed his face and kissed him. I realized that I missed his plump pink lips.