Laxus its time to help (part two)

The family filed onto the train and got into their seats.

    "Time to go to sleep kids." (Y/n) said pulling Raiden closer to her.

    She then casted a spell on her children so the motion sickness wouldn't take over, the effects were drowsiness.

    The kids fell asleep and Laxus leaned on (Y/n)'s shoulder.

  "How are you feeling babe?" (Y/n) asked kissing his head.

   "Tired, and glad that you are by my side always." Laxus said kissing her exposed shoulder.

(Y/n) slightly bit her lip and let out a small giggle.

   "Behave yourself Laxus." (Y/n) whispered.

  "It's hard too when you are wearing that red dress." Laxus whispered ever so softly.

  "Laxus the kids are here I advise you to stop." (Y/n) whispered

  "Fine, the motion sickness is getting to me anyway." He said pouting

  (Y/n) smiled and ran her fingers through his hair as he gently laid down on her lap.

She too closed her eyes for a much needed nap.

   "Umm... excuse me M-master Laxus? The train has stopped and you need to get off." A terrified man said as he peeked his head in the train car.

   Laxus shot up and so did the kids. Laxus quickly wiped some drool off his face.

  "Sorry about that. Just give us a second. We have to wake up the little little ones." Laxus said referring to Lilith and Raiden.

  The worker bowed his head and walked away.

(Y/n) was still asleep and Laxus didn't want to wake her.

   "Kids, go wait outside I'll wake up your mom." Laxus said kissing her forehead

"Ok daddy." The kids said leaving

   Laxus slowly kissed her cheek and forehead. Gently placing a kiss on her lips.

   Her eyes fluttered open and widened. "Oh it's just you." She said relieved.

  "Who did you think I was?" Laxus asked chucking.

  "I'm not sure." (Y/n) said letting a chuckle slip from her lips.

   Laxus laughed along with her. He placed his forehead on hers. They sat in a comfortable silence.

   "Are you ready to be around hundreds of people?" (Y/n) asked

  "No, but we have to be. I just hope the kids don't destroy everything." Laxus said sighing.

  "They are generally well behaved they should be fine." (Y/n) said kissing his nose.

   Laxus chuckled and pulled her in for a deep kiss.

  "I guess we should leave the train shouldn't we?" Laxus chuckled

  "Probably." She said standing up. He put his face on her stomach.

    "Laxus? What are you doing?" She said laughing and placing her hands in his hair.

   "Are we going to have more kids?" He asked quietly.

  She was taken back by his question. "You want more kids?" She asked

  He tightened his grip around her body. "It's hard, but I love having those kids around."

  "Me too. But I am not a fan of giving birth, it sucks." (Y/n) said shuddering