Cowboy vs Indians

Laxus Dreyer was a well know cowboy. He was the handsomest, strongest, and the bravest man in the whole region.

   Some people from the local village asked him to take care of the Indians  that were in the nearby region.

  Laxus hated pretty much everything. But he would do anything to get money.

  He came to the village that requested his help.

   He went up to the sheriff that was in charge.

   "I'm Laxus Dreyer. You're town requested  my help to take care of some Indians." Laxus said shaking hands with the sheriff.

  "Yes please come in and make yourself comfortable!" The sheriff said with a big smile.

  "Thank you sir." Laxus said walking in and tilting his hat due to respect for the sheriff.

  "Now let me tell you about your task." The sheriff said sitting down.

     "Yes, I would like to hear about the task at hand." Laxus said

  "The Indians have been attacking houses separate from the town. Mostly farm houses, they kill the people in the house, then they take the crops and destroy the entire farm." The sheriff said looking down.

  "And they have done this on multiple occasions?" Laxus asked leaning back in his chair. 

   "Yes. I want you to do everything in your power to get them gone."

   "Understood. Considerate done." Laxus said standing up and walking out the door.

   Laxus knew what he had to do. He set out to find the Indians. They just got a report of a farm being attacked. So he went to check it out.

  He went alone and hid watching the Indians going through the house. He was about to load his gun when he was tackled and then had a knife against his throat. 

   He looked around his body and saw beautiful tan legs around him. He then flipped the girl around and he got on top of her.

   "Get off of me! Devil!!!" The girl yelled struggling against his strength.

   He examined her face. She had beautiful brown skin. Her vibrant (e/c) eyes were a stunning beauty.

    "Hey? Who's the devil? I didn't try to kill you." Laxus said getting off her.

    She immediately tried to run but Laxus grabbed her wrist.

  "I'm not done with you little lady." Laxus said pulling her closer to him.

    "Let me go!!" She said struggling against his grasp and small tears formed in her eyes.

  "Shh! You need to be quiet. I want to know if your people are the one destroying these farms." Laxus said covering her mouth.

   "This is our land!" She said spitting in his face.

    Laxus was angered. He wiped off the spit from his cheek. He slung her over his shoulder.

   She started rapidly kicking around trying to get free from his grasp.

  "Unhand me!!" She said with tears forming in her eyes.

   "I'm not going to hurt you so calm down!" Laxus said annoyed

   She slightly stopped. But didn't relax.

   "I'm going to set you down now and you will answer my questions." Laxus said slowly setting her down.

   She stayed in place. Looking down.

   "Why do you want to ask me questions?" She asked looking up at him.

    "Because, many farms have been burnt down and people are scared. I need to know if it's your tribe."

    She looked away from me. "Like I would tell you anything."

  Laxus sighed in frustration. "Please corporate. Your not making this easy."

   She continued to glare at him.

  "Look doll face, if you talk, the faster I can let you go."

  She sighed in defeat.

"What do you want to know?" She said glaring at him

  "Is it your people that have been burning down the farms?" He asked looking in her eyes.

    "They are on our land." She said continuing to give Laxus a death glare.

    "That doesn't mean you go and burn down an innocent family's farm." Laxus said face palming.

     "How do you know they are innocent?" She asked

  Laxus thought for a moment. He cursed under his breath.

    "Hey, I don't know if they are. But you can't burn down their homes."

    "Your people have done much worse to my people." The girl said holding back tears.

    He looked down with sadness.

  He stood up. "Come on stand up." He said holding a hand out to her.

   "Why are you being nice to me?" She asked taking his hand.

     "I'm being nice?" He asked pulling her up to stand.

   "Well, you haven't killed me." She said

  "What's your name?"

   "(Y/n)."

  "Well, (Y/n). I need you to take me to your village." He said

   (Y/n)'s eyes widened "Why do you need to go to my village?"

   "I need to know why you guys are burning the farms, and what I can do to stop it."

  "You can follow me, but you leave all your weapons." (Y/n) said

  "Alright, I guess I can do that." Laxus said unbuckling his holster for his pistol.

To be continued...