Snapchat

"Hey (Y/n)! Check out this app called Snapchat." Laxus said showing (Y/n) his phone.

"Snapchat? Looks interesting." She said getting on her phone and looking up the app.

"Babe, I can't wait to Snapchat you." Laxus said kissing her cheek.

(Y/n) rolled her eyes.

"Ok! I just downloaded it." (Y/n) said showing Laxus.

"Sweet! Now sign in. Then I'll Snapchat you." He said sitting next to her on the couch.

"Oky doky." (Y/n) said

"Did you get my Snapchat?" Laxus asked leaning over her shoulder.

"Hold up... yes I did."

"Ok tap on it to open it." Laxus said

(Y/n) did as he said. She opened it and Laxus had a playful smirk on in the picture.

"Aww! You look so cute!" (Y/n) said kissing him on the cheek.

"Now send a picture back." Laxus said looking at his phone.

(Y/n) took a picture of her winking with her tongue slightly out.

Laxus received the Snapchat. He opened it. Then blushed and his breath slightly hitched.

"Awww! Do I make you blush!!" (Y/n) said pinching his cheeks.

"Stop!" Laxus said with embarrassment

A couple days later:(Laxus is on a job and (Y/n) stayed in Magnolia.)

(Y/n) sat at the guild bar on her phone, when a Snapchat form Laxus came through.

Her face lit up and she opened it.

It was a picture of Laxus' abs. And he wrote 'you like what you see?'

(Y/n) squeaked and flipped her phone over. Her face on fire.

"What's wrong (Y/n)?" Mira asked walking over to her.

"L-Laxus. He- he sent me a picture..." (Y/n) said looking down her cheeks fleshed with red.

"What did he send you?!" Mira asked getting angry at what Laxus might have sent poor innocent (Y/n).

"No- I can't show you." (Y/n) said quietly.

"Oh please it's nothing I haven't seen before." Mira said taking (Y/n)'s phone.

"Wait no!-"

Mira looked at the phone and started laughing.

"W-what's so funny?" (Y/n) said getting embarrassed.

"I thought it was something bad!" Mira said trying to contain her laughter.

"What are talking about! That is bad!!!" (Y/n) said growing more red.

"It's not what I expected him to send knowing Laxus." Mira said almost under her breath

"What were you expecting?" (Y/n) asked confused

"Umm... nothing!" Mira said waving her hand back and forth.

Time skip:

Snapchat from laxus: 'why didn't you answer me babe?' He sent with a pouty face

Snapchat from (Y/n): 'Your Snapchat made me uncomfortable, so if you are going to send me stuff like that I'm deleting Snapchat.' She sent with a angry expression.

Snapchat from Laxus:
'Babe! I'm sorry! Im deleting it too.' Laxus sent with a sad face.

'Why?'

'Because I only got it so that we could talk more, but I crossed the line. It's probably too big of a temptation for me to have that.'

'Thank you Laxus. I love you'

'Love you too firecracker '

Couple days later:

"So is the whole thing with Laxus alright now?" Mira asked putting hot chocolate in front of her.

"Yes, it is all good." (Y/n) smiled.

"I'm glad to hear that." (Y/n) turned around and saw Laxus.

He had his same smirk on as he stared down at her.

"Laxus!" (Y/n) said jumping on him with a big smile.

"Hello my love." He said with a grin.

He pecked her on the lips.

"I missed you!" She said her voice muffled because her head was burred in his coat.

"I missed you too." He said squeezing her tighter

(Y/n) looked up at him her eyes shining.

"Why are you so cute?" He asked with a smirk.

"I wasn't aware I was cute." (Y/n) said with a sly smirk

"How? You are the most beautiful and cute woman in the world!" Laxus said slightly laughing.

"That doesn't have to do with anything. And I'm sure there is plenty other women who are way better looking than me." (Y/n) said placing her hands on her hips.

He pulled her in for a rough kiss. After a while of making out they separated. "You really shouldn't act like that I might lose myself." He said in a whisper. "Imagine if you were doing something dirty. I don't think any restraints could hold me back." He growled in her ear.

She giggled. Enjoying how Laxus was treating her.

"Define dirty" She said in a low purr.

Laxus chuckled. "Giving me those eyes that are begging me to fuck you right now. When you close your legs because you feel the heat and desire. I can go on." He said in her ear as he caressed her hips.

(Y/n)'s face got extremely red. Her eyes wide as she stared at Laxus in surprise. She didn't know she did all those things.

Laxus chuckled and kissed her cheek. "I love you"

"I love you too." She said her face still burning.

Laxus continued forward and motioned (Y/n) to follow him upstairs.