Laxus it's time to help

Laxus and (Y/n) were sound asleep when they heard a cry. It was their child Lilith, she was only one. And with her crying that started a chain reaction and another baby started crying. It was their son Raiden, he was two.

   Laxus stuffed a pillow over his head trying to force himself to go back to sleep. The sound of their children crying was ringing in his ears.

  He then heard a groan from (Y/n).

  "Why do the kids hate us sleeping?" (Y/n) said snuggling with Laxus.

   "Don't know. But, should we just let them cry? And hopefully we can go back to sleep." Laxus said removing the pillow from his face.

  (Y/n) sighed "No, but I do want to go back to sleep. Sleep is precious when you are a mom."

  "And dad." Laxus chimed in.

(Y/n) giggled "And dad." She slowly sat up and stretched.

  "(Y/n) do we have anything planned for tonight?" Laxus asked getting out of bed.

  "Hmm,I'm not sure. But I'll check the schedule." (Y/n) said rubbing her eyes.

  Laxus chuckled at her cuteness. Her hair was messy and she had very tired eyes, she was only wearing a tank top and short sleeping shorts.

  For giving birth to four kids her body was in great shape. And she was now 32.

  (Y/n) opened their bedroom door and walked out yawning. She walked to the room where her two youngest kids slept. She got Lilith out who was crying her head off.

  She then saw Laxus watching her from the door he was leaning on the door frame with arms crossed, he didn't have a shirt on and was wearing his boxers.

   "Hey you're not going to just watch. Get Raiden to stop crying. And since when were you wearing just boxers?" (Y/n) said kissing Lilith on the head.

Laxus slightly protested but eventually listened to his scowling wife.

  He took his screaming son into his arms. Him and his wife were slightly bouncing their children attempting to get them to stop crying.

   As the two babies stopped crying the older children were in the door way rubbing their tired eyes.

  "Mommy?" Nova asked while she was holding Biron's hand.

  "Yes baby?" (Y/n) asked with a warm smile.
   "Biron and I are really hungry." Nova said rubbing one of her eyes.

  "Alright! Darling do you think you can make the kids breakfast while I change the babies diapers?" (Y/n) said taking Raiden from Laxus.

  He sighed "Yah I guess." He said walking out of the room and the two older children followed.

   (Y/n) changed her kids diapers and got them in their everyday clothes. She brought them downstairs to where the rest of the family was.

  Raiden had been walking for a little bit but Lilith was still having trouble so (Y/n) was holding her. Raiden ran into the kitchen and hugged Laxus' legs as he was cooking.

  "Woah, buddy! Be careful!" Laxus said rubbing his son's head. 

   Raiden smiled brightly at his father. (Y/n) put Lilith down so she could crawl.

  "Where's Nova and Biron?" (Y/n) asked while helping Laxus with the food.

   "They are changing I think." Laxus said looking at his wife.