Dragon mating season

So in this one your going to be a little innocent. And you are also a dragon slayer (actually in all one shots you are a dragon slayer) Hope you enjoy!
(Y/n) pov.

It was a loud noisy day. Everything made my ears want to bleed. Mira was cleaning glasses and nastu and grey were fighting. I was just eating then all of a sudden I had a huge feeling.
Laxus... Laxus...Laxus. That's all I could think of. My heart was racing and I started to sweat.
"Hey (Y/n) ! Do you know where Laxus is?" Asked Evergreen. Laxus... just the sound of his name made me go crazy. Laxus...
"No... I don't." I struggled to say. Laxus...
"Ok thanks!" They walked away. Laxus... my heart was beating faster.
"(Y/n) are you ok?" I heard Mira say. I slowly looked up at her. Sweating. Laxus... then a thought crossed my mind!
"Mira what is the date?" Laxus...
"February 10, why?" Then it hit me. OH CRAP!!!!! THIS IS NOT GOOD!!!!! I stood up and ran to master Makarov.
"Master I must speak with you!"
"Of course come into my office." My heart was beating even faster!!! All my senses were going crazy!! Laxus...
"Master."
"Yes?"
"It's dragon mating season."
"Uh oh."
"Yes... I feel it. My heart is racing. And..." then I heard a voice that made me go crazy. I just stood up and started walking out. I heard the deep husky voice say"Where's (Y/n) ?!" I rushed out the door and made eye contact with him. Laxus!! Before I knew it he was carrying me. I didn't care. I wanted him too. He was my mate. And I was his.
We went to his house and he laid me down on the couch. He whispered in my ear"I missed you."
"I missed you too." He then attacked my mouth, our lips locking.
"Are the other dragon slayers affected yet?"
"I don't know and I don't care." He pulled me close to him. "I'll keep you safe (Y/n) don't you worry."
"I had no idea it was this time. I wish I was prepared more. I just felt a sudden need to be with you."
"Yah and I can't have you around all those guys now can I ?"
"Are we going to the den?"
"Maybe I will check after we get some sleep. Things are a lot easier with my mate being a dragon slayer."
"You're telling me!" Then I slowly drifted into sleep with Laxus holding me in his arms.

My nose twitched. I knew exactly where we were. Laxus had taken me to the den. Figures. I also heard all the other dragons layers . I got up and walked out from behind a curtain. Nastu, Gajeel,Wendy,Rouge,and Sting were all there. Including Laxus.
"Finally, the queen is awake." Laxus said with a smirk. I also smelt everyone's mate.
"Are you sure (Y/n) can be awake?" Sting asked.
"Of course I am . She's the queen of dragons. This mating season affects her too." Said Laxus getting up walking towards me. He and I made eye contact. My heart skipped a beat. He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me close to him. I grinned." Don't forget your my mate too!"
"How could I?" He said leaning down and kissing me. Then he turned to the other dragons slayers.
"We need to find food and material for our mates." He said. Everyone was leaving except Wendy and I.
"What about me?" I asked
"What about you? You're my mate you need to stay here!" Laxus said looking back at me.
"In that case you need to stay here too!"
"No I don't!"
"Yes you do!! The same goes for every dragon!" I could tell he was on edge, he walked up to me he was towering over me. I glared at him.
"You need to stay here with Wendy. That's the last time I'm telling you." He said looking at me strait in the eyes, even thou he was mad my heart still skipped a beat when he looked at me. I finally swallowed my pride and stayed there while him and the others get stuff.
"I'm glad I'm not the only girl now!" I heard a small voice from behind me. I saw the teenage blue haired little girl looking up at me with a smile.
"Aren't you a little young for dragon mating season?"
"Oh yes! I don't do what you older dragons do! I just snuggle and kiss my mate."
"And that's Romeo correct? "
"Uh, yes. He is."
"I wonder why it never affected me or Laxus when we were teenagers?" Oh crap why would you say his name!!!!!! Now I can't stop thinking of him!!
"I don't know. Maybe because you weren't around each other when the time came?"
"Hmm, maybe." I don't want to do what other dragons do!! But maybe, NO you don't you have to stay true too your word! I have to be married to Laxus before any of that stuff!!(yes you have those kind of morals through out the one shot collection)
Finally they all got back. Laxus and I quickly held hands. He kissed me on the cheek. He whispered in my ear"I love you. Are you ready for tonight?"
My heart stopped! I turned around and looked at him wide eye.
"What do you mean by tonight?!"
"You'll see."
My heart was racing. I know it's dragon mating season but COME ON!!! I don't want to go against my beliefs for just this dumb mating season. But I don't know if I could hold back!

We all ate dinner. Lucy, Levy, Romeo,Yukinoe, and Kagura were not happy they didn't even smile. They all looked like they wanted to cry. I felt bad I was the only girl to be happy there. Maybe the dumb dragons weren't treating them right, or they don't like them.
After dinner the girls and Romeo were aloud to walk around the den. I walked up to the girls who were in a circle whispering to each other.
"Hey what are you guys talking about?" I said and they all looked at me with wide eyes. Then Lucy started crying and put her hands over her eyes.
"You... have to help us escape! Please!" She said sobbing. I didn't know what to do. I felt bad for them, but I know it's dragon mating season. The guys are going to be very upset. I would be upset if Laxus left me. Not just because of the mating season but I just want him with me always. I just left and didn't say anything I didn't know what to say or do.

It was dark and I was getting sleepy. I went behind our curtain and saw our big king size bed. Laxus was laying on the bed he smiled at me. My throat got dry. I swallowed. I just stared at him.
"Are you going to lay down next to me or just stand there all day."
"I..."
"Don't worry, this doesn't have to lead anything. I still intend to keep our promise."
I couldn't believe he said that! Even thou it was dragon mating season he still wants to keep his promise!
"(Y/n), I love you so much. I don't want to take your virginity away. Unless we are married. But still I'm hesitant to do so." He said looking down.
Hot tears ran down my face and I started crying. He got up and took my hand. He looked at me with a deep worried gaze.
"What's wrong?" He asked with a sweet voice.
"I... I just realized that you are a really good guy!" He looked at me in confusion. "I just realized that it must take a lot of courage to not do what you usually do with girls. You care enough about me that you won't hurt me. You know that I don't want to sleep with someone unless I'm married to them. I'm just so happy to have a guy like you!" I said hugging him. He pulled me closer.
"(Y/n) its true I have slept with a lot of girls. But that was just lust. I have never wanted to hurt you. I don't want to touch you. I mean I do, but not unless you want to. I love you, you know that right?"
"I do. You mean the world to me Laxus." I said he kissed me. I love him.
We just sat in the bed and watched a movie that was projected on the curtain. Of course the other dragons weren't as nice as Laxus. They showed no mercy to their mates. It was disturbing to hear everything.
After all that, Laxus never left my side. We had chosen our mates and we were stuck with them!

So sorry if you don't like (Y/n) to be a virgin. But that's how I wrote it! Let me know what you think about everything! And again I will take requests!