The Swim Party

Y/n's point of view:

The guild was going crazy. My ears hurt so bad!! I wonder what all the fuss is about?
I was sitting at the bar waiting for Mira to take my order. She finally came to take my order.
"Sorry (Y/n), what would you like?"
"It's no big deal. I'll just have a cream sprite slush."
"No problem!" She handed me this foam cup with whipped cream on top. Yum!!! I heard another roar from all the girls in the guild.
"Hey Mira! What's up with everyone?"
"Huh? Oh have you not heard!!!?"
"Uh..."
"The guild is having a pool party!!! At the new resort in the mountains!"
"Oh, I had no idea."
"Are you going!"
"Na, not much for parties, let alone pool parties."
"Aww come on Laxus would love seeing you in a swimsuit!" Mira said winking at me. What is that supposed to mean?! I heard huge footsteps behind me and I smelt a familiar scent. He smelt like a pine forest and  Cologne. I knew who it was. He sat down beside me.
"Hey Laxus what can I get you?!" Mira said smiling.
"The usual please." He said turning to me, he smirked at me. What is he up to?
"Are you ready to see me without a shirt on?" He said looking deep into my eyes, I had to look away or I would get lost in them forever.
"What are you talking about?" I said
"The guild pool party! Aren't you going?"
"Wow I don't even get a hello?" And with that said he grabbed my face and kissed me!! In front of everyone!!! We have never done that! And no body except for Mira and master knew that we were dating! I pulled away, blushing hard. He was still holding my face. And he whispered in my ear, "Hello sweetheart."  I looked around the guild and saw everyone whispering and  giggling. "Laxus what was that?! Now everyone is going to ask us questions!!"
"Let them ask, I'm tired of hiding everything." He said letting go of my face.

  Then Lucy skipped over to us with a devilish smile.
"Wow! You two! I would have never guessed I thought Laxus would go for Mira not you!" I just looked at her and went back drinking my slush.
"Well you know when two people love each other, things happen." Laxus said. I choked and turned strait to him.
"Excuse me!!!!!????"
"You are excused."
"No! What things? We haven't done anything!! And I don't plan to unless we are married so get that smirk off your face!" Then everyone came asking questions and I was literally pulled out off my stool and drug out of the guild. I knew it wasn't Laxus. This person's arm is way to small. I looked up and saw Mira.
"Mira what are you doing?!"
"You need to be ready for the swim party. "
"But I don't want to go!!! I'm not going!"
"Oh don't be silly! Of course you are! Laxus would be really sad!"
"Yeah? I don't care! Wait? Where are we going?"
"To your house."
"You know where I live?!"
"That's not important, the party is tomorrow, we have limited time to get this done."
"I don't wanna go!!!!😫😫"

Time skip:

We were in my house. Actually it was a mansion  but not important. Mira had me sit on my bed while she found all my one piece swimsuits.
"Only one piece? Where are the bikinis?!!!"
"I don't own any." I said putting my head down. "I... I don't like to show my body off."
"Why not? You look great (Y/n)!" She said pulling a bikini out of her bag and throwing it to (Y/n)." Now go change  and  show me what you look like!"
(Y/n) put on the tiny and very revealing swimsuit.
"(Y/n)?! Are you almost done in there?"
"I don't want to come out!"
"Why not?!"
I looked at my body. The swimsuit was way too revealing. And it showed all my big ugly nasty scars. The one on my right shoulder with three huge slashes, one slash on my neck, multiple slashes on my sides, and a huge star shaped one just above my left hip. I turned around and there was an even bigger three slash scar all across my back from my left shoulder to my right hip. I heard a knock on the door.
"(Y/n), just let me see you will look fine!!"
I sighed and walked out of the bathroom. Mira's eyes widened.

Mira's point of view:

I saw (Y/n) in the bikini. She looked great but I couldn't believe that a woman would have so may scars. I knew that's why she was hesitant. She started crying!
"I know...*sniff* I look terriable. I can't show myself like this in front of everyone, not even Laxus."
"That's not true (Y/n)! You look really good! Who cares if you have a scar or two? I know Laxus has a few scars."
(Y/n) looked at me, still tearing up.
"If I have to go, I would feel much better in one of my one pieces."
"Well there is multiple days of the party, you can start with a one piece and see if you get more comfortable with the whole swimsuit thing!"