Laxus as a cowboy (scenario)

A cowgirl was riding her horse. It was mid afternoon. (Y/n) (L/n) had a job to do... catch some outlaws that were hiding in an abandoned building.
  She got to the building and hopped off her hoarse and took out a dagger and a pistol.
  She slowly approached the building. But when she got to the door she kicked it down. She attacked the first person she saw. She knocked him out with one punch to the face and then quickly tied him up.

Then one that had already been tied up tried to attack her, but she kicked him in between the legs.

  "Not nice." Said a man behind her. He had a deep husky voice. When the girl heard his voice she attacked him and held her dagger to his throat.

  The man knocked her dagger out of her hand and pinned her against the wall and held her hands above her head. He got as close as he could to her.

   "Let me go!"
   "Now now miss~ this is my bounty. And I'm going to take them to the jail where they belong." The tall blonde said with a small grin.
    "You're wrong! This my bounty! You jerk wad!"

He just growled and started to tie her hands and legs.

"It's a shame that your face is so pretty, but your personality is horrible." As he said this she got a light blush on her face. She also studied his face more closely. He was very tall,  had blonde hair, and blue-grey eyes. And on his right eye he had a lightning shaped scar. He was a very handsome man.

  "The same goes for you blondie." She said with a smirk. As he loaded up the men she tied up.

  After they were all loaded up the blonde man came back to look at the girl.
"Should I take you with me? How does that sound sweetie?" He said with smirk. And he lifted her chin.
   "Why would I want to go with you? So you can ravage my body? No way. I'm not that kind of girl." She said with a menacing glare.
"I have no doubt you are that kind of girl. I would never do that to a woman, I'm still a gentleman." He said standing up
   "What kind of gentleman steals a girl's bounty and then ties her up?" She said watching him walk towards the door.
"I don't know pretty little lady. It seems you were the one who tried to steal my bounty. My names Laxus Dreyer. I hope we meet again someday."
  The girl just looked away clenching her jaw trying to not say anything insulting. 
"I can't believe that he would leave me here tied up!"

Later at a saloon called "Fairy tail bar"

  The girl that got tied up by the so called Laxus Dreyer escaped. She  walked to the closest saloon because he took her horse.

    She kicked the doors open. She was extremely mad.

  "Do you know where I can find a man named Laxus Dreyer?" She asked the bar tender who was a woman with white hair.
  "Oh, he is in the corner over there. Do you know him?" She asked
   "I had an encounter with him, he stole my bounty, tied me up, and stole my horse!" She said glaring at the handsome man in the corner who had his eyes closed.
  "Oh, well good luck!" She said with a sweet smile.

The cowgirl walked over to Laxus.
"Hey douche bag! I found you!" She said crossing her arms.

  He opened one of his eyes to see the angry woman standing there. He smirked

"Hey beautiful. You got out and found me."

"Yah I did. And why did you take my horse?"

"How about I buy you a drink, and you sit your pretty little self on that chair in front of me." 

  "Sure. I guess it wouldn't hurt."

They both sat there drinking. It was silent.

"So, will I have the pleasure of knowing your name?" Laxus said with a wink.