The new friend

In this one I have named your friend sorry! Hope you enjoy!

It was a nice spring day. (Y/n) had recently made a new friend named Emily. So today (Y/n) wanted to get out and about with her new friend, but her boyfriend Laxus didn't want (Y/n) to go alone.
So (Y/n) and Laxus are on a train to go meet (Y/n)'s new friend. The train lurched forward and Laxus looked like he was about to throw up. But so did (Y/n). The motion sickness got to her. So the two dragons stayers sat in silence trying not to barf.
    Finally the train stopped and they both felt so much better!
"Ahhh finally we stopped!" (Y/n) said stretching her arms up to the sky.
"Why am I here again." Laxus growled sitting up straight and stretching his back.
"Uh, you wanted to be here, you didn't have to come." (Y/n) said folding her arms across her chest.
"Well, I have to protect you. And make sure no guys try to steal my woman." Laxus said trying to put his arm around (Y/n) , but she stepped away and gave him a death glare.
"Don't call me your woman, I doubt any guy would ask me out. I'm not that pretty." (Y/n) said as she lightly smiled at Laxus. Laxus rolled his eyes.

Then out of no where a man with brown hair a green eyes approached the two wizards. The man looked (Y/n) in the eye and said"you are the prettiest creature I have ever laid eyes on, surely you will have dinner with me?"
(Y/n)'s  eyes widened. "I'm so sorry but I have a boyfriend..."
"I bet he's nothing compared to me."
"Actually he's way better than you shorty." Laxus said towering over the man.
"Who are you scar face?!" The man shouted at Laxus
"Her boyfriend, and the one who is going to kick your face in." Laxus said with lightning forming around his body. The man instantly backed away and started running away with tears running down his face.
"Little punk." Laxus said trying to hide his anger.
"That pour guy, he'll have nightmares for a year after that." (Y/n) said "but thank you." She said standing on the tips of her feet. Kissing him on the cheek. Laxus lightly blushed and stormed off walking.
(Y/n)  giggled, and walked next to him.

After a short walk they came to a small cafe.
"(Y/n)! Over here!" (Y/n) smiled and told Laxus to wait there while she goes and talks to her.
"Hey Emily!" (Y/n) said hugging Emily
"I'm so glad you could make it!" Emily said
"Yah, It was a nice day for a trip." (Y/n) said
Emily got closer to (Y/n) and whispered "Who's the tall handsome blond?"
(Y/n) saw Laxus watching them from the train stop." Who? Laxus? Oh he's my boyfriend, he didn't want me coming by myself."
"Awww he loves you!"
"Maybe, I don't know." (Y/n)  said blushing
"Well I want to meet him!" Emily said waving Laxus over
Laxus walked over to them with his arms crossed and with a frown on his face.

"So your the famous Laxus." Emily said trying to look Laxus in the eye.
"Yah, I am. And you are?" He said trying to get (Y/n) to get Emily to stop talking to him. He did that by widening his eyes and slightly tilting his head to Emily.
"I'm Emily! How about we all go get lunch I'm starving!" She said patting her stomach.
"Yah, us dragon slayers have quite the appetite!" (Y/n) said nudging Laxus with her elbow.
"Oh yah sure we have lots of room in our stomachs!" Laxus said still trying to get (Y/n) to make him stop talking. Especially since he didn't like Emily.
They walked into the cafe it smelt like baked goods and everything delicious. They sat in a booth and Laxus sat next to (Y/n) and Emily sat across from (Y/n).
  Emily was talking to (Y/n)  about clothes and pop stars and all things (Y/n) does not know. But (Y/n) just nodded like she knew what Emily was talking about. Laxus chuckled at the sight of (Y/n). He couldn't believe that (Y/n) was having lunch with a friend. (Y/n) never does that and hates girls usually. But it looked like (Y/n) was having fun.
    The waiter came up to the table" What can I get you guys to drink?"
"I'll have a beer." Laxus said
"I'll have an iced tea with cream." Said Emily
"I'll have a Sprite please." (Y/n)  said. (Sorry it's my favorite drink 😏)
Laxus chuckled because (Y/n)  has never had alcohol and thinks that it's horrible. She hates it when he drinks.

      "So Laxus are you stronger than (Y/n)?" Emily said
Laxus slightly chocked on his beer." What?!"
"Are you stronger than (Y/n)?"
"Uh, sad to say no. Her power greatly exceeds mine."
(Y/n) started to giggle and Emily's eyes widened.
"Really?!" Emily said in shock
"Yah. I'm the strongest wizard in all of fiore. But Laxus is still very very powerful. He could beat me in a fight."
"But I thought you said...?" Emily asked in confusion
"Well let's just say I got lucky on that part. I am a lightning dragon slayer. And it so happens that (Y/n) is extremely sensitive to lightning. It's her ultimate weakness." Laxus said taking another sip of beer.
"Yah! If he wasn't a lightning wizard I would wipe the floor with him!" (Y/n) said with a wink.

"That's crazy! How long have you two known each other?" Emily said putting her head in her hands.
Laxus and (Y/n) looked at each other. (Y/n) put her finger on her chin and was thinking.
"Hmm, well We met when I was 5 and he was 6. So 17 years?"
"Seams about right." Laxus said closing his eyes.
"Wow! That's a long time! That's so adorable you guys have been sweethearts your whole lives!" Emily said putting her hands on her cheeks.
  Laxus put his arm around (Y/n). And (Y/n) lightly blushed.  And Laxus shared his menu with her. (Y/n) was surprised that he was showing so much public affection. Emily just giggled.

After all that they got back to magnolia.
"(Y/n), do you want to have a picnic or just hang out at the park or the woods?"
(Y/n) looked at him in shock," wow, you really are showing a lot of affection today aren't you?" (Y/n) said playfully nudging him with her hip. Laxus just chuckled and put his arm around her and kissed her on the head, since he is a lot taller than her.

They went to a small meadow and laid down a blanket. Laxus laid down. (Y/n) let the sun hit her skin. She felt someone staring at her, she looked down and saw Laxus smiling at her.
"What?" She chuckled.
Laxus touched the ends of her hair and was twirling her hair with his finger. (Y/n) blushed slightly.
"Nothing, I just love you. And I'm so happy that we are here right now. "He said sitting up. He cupped (Y/n)'s chin and kissed her. They started making out, it was (Y/n)'s  second make out session. She kinda liked it, even with tongue.
"(Y/n)...?"
"Yes*breath* Laxus?"
He whispered in her ear
"Never let anyone kiss you like that, got it?"
(Y/n) blushed furiously "Why would I let anyone kiss me like that when I have you?"
Laxus chuckled and laid down again. He took a deep breath. (Y/n)  grabbed some grapes and put them in Laxus mouth, she slightly giggled.
"You're also being more affectionate today." He said while chewing
"Yah, I feel really comfortable, like when we were kids but more love. That sounds really cheesy doesn't it?" She said putting grapes in her mouth.
"Nah." He opened his mouth so (Y/n) could put more grapes in his mouth.
They just talked about everything. And laid next to each other.
"Oh let's arm wrestle!" (Y/n) said sitting up
"Really?" Laxus said raising an eyebrow
"Uh yah!"
"Fine."
They laid on their stomachs and each put their right arm up ready to go
"Ready..."
"One ..."
"Two..."
"Three!"
Laxus was really surprised that (Y/n) was that strong. He actually had to use a good portion of his strength. They were equal in strength. Then Laxus looked down and saw her shirt was showing a lot cleavage. And dirty thoughts ran threw his head. Then he felt his hand slam to the ground.
"Oh ya! I win!" His face heated up and he looked away from her "you know the winner gets a kiss!" (Y/n)  said putting her hands on her hips.
"Oh ya. Sure." Laxus said still trying to get dirty thoughts out of his head. He stood up and pecked (Y/n) on the lips.
"Wait what's wrong with you? You never just peck me on the lips."
"It's nothing. Just doing some self control."
"Oh. What was it this time?"
"You're boobs. During the arm wrestling contest."
"Oh. S... sorry. "
"No it's fine. "
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"Knowing when to stop and you know your self control."
"Oh... I just intended to keep our promise that's all."
(Y/n) smiled warmly. She hugged him.
   Laxus walked her to her house.
"Thanks Laxus! I'll see you tomorrow!" She said kissing him on the lips.
  "Kay!" He said walking away and waving goodbye.
(Y/n)  blushed as she watched him walk away.
  She loved it when Laxus showed emotion. She also loved him. She watched him disappear, she slowly shut the door.