Spa day!

(Y/n) sat in the corner of the second floor trying to fall asleep. She missed her boyfriend and surprisingly his team. Since there was no current century class quests available at the moment (Y/n) was grounded and she hated that.

  "Where's (Y/n)?" (Y/n) heard her name and sat up in her chair and walked to the railing of the second floor.
  She saw the tall blonde man standing in front of Mira. And his team behind him.
   "Hey bolt boy! Why don't you get up here and kiss me?" (Y/n) said leaning on the railing.
   Laxus looked up at her and smirked and started walking towards the stairs with his arms folded.
The guild went back to  busy bustling. (Y/n) continued to look down at the guild, then she felt a hand around her waist. She was then flipped over so now her back was against the railing. And Laxus was right there, his hands on her waist and (Y/n) draped her arms on his shoulders. 
  "I never thought that you would say, bolt boy and kiss in the same sentence." Laxus said getting closer to her face. His hands were rubbing her lower back.
  (Y/n) giggled and whispered "I really missed you hun."
  Their lips locked passionately, and that earned cat calls from the guild members and "Get a room you two!!" From a random person.
   Laxus growled and looked over (Y/n)'s shoulder onto the main floor. Glaring at everyone.
  Laxus backed away from (Y/n) so she could get away from the railing. They sat at a table and Laxus made (Y/n) sit on his lap.
   He loved the scent of (Y/n), he couldn't get enough of it. Laxus' hand traveled to her upper thigh and was making small circles with his fingers. He then started softly kissing her neck.
  "Laxus~?"
"Hm~?"
"Aren't you being a little handsy?" (Y/n) said tangling her fingers in his short soft blonde hair.
  "Depends on what is handsy~" Laxus whispered in her ear.
"Everything that you are doing is considered handsy Baby." (Y/n) said getting off of his lap.
  "Wow, you never call me baby." Laxus said running his fingers through his hair.
  "Don't get used the it. I just missed you a lot so..." (Y/n) said heading to the top of the stairs and blushing.
  "Yah I missed you too (Y/n)." Laxus said taking her hand in his.
They quietly walked down the stairs together.

  "Where are you two off too?" Master asked
  "I'm walking (Y/n) to her house." Laxus said as they continue to walk.
   "Oh okay have fun you two!" Mira said with a wink.

  They walked outside.
"Hey Laxus! Meet me at my house in a hour! We'll have a movie marathon with food and drinks! It'll be really fun don't you think?" (Y/n)  said with a bright smile

Laxus smiled "sure I guess... do you want me to bring you sprite?" Laxus asked putting a hand on his hip.
   "You know me so well hun! See you soon!" (Y/n) said blowing a kiss to Laxus as she walked down the street.

(Y/n)'s house: 

  (Y/n) got everything ready and then she heard a knock on her door.
   She walked to her door and opened it. Only to see her blonde spiky hair love, holding a six pack of sprite.
   "You definitely know how to have a movie marathon!" (Y/n) said waving him in with a huge smile on her face.

     Laxus hung his huge coat on the coat rack, and he took the sodas to the fridge.
"Hey babe? Do you want a sprite now?" Laxus asked looking into the fridge.
   "Sure! That would be awesome!"

Laxus sat on the couch with his and (Y/n)'s drink.
   "What movie series should we watch?" (Y/n) said looking at her movie lacerma collection.
"How about lord of the rings and the hobbit movies?" Laxus said with a plane expression.
   "Yes! That's perfect!" (Y/n) said pulling the lacermas out. She placed them in the player and ran to the kitchen to get the snacks.

She came in with a bowl of popcorn, doritos, peanut m&ms, and pockys. And turned the movie on. She sat on the couch right next to Laxus. He gently put his arm around her shoulders and reached for the popcorn.