The fight

Y/n point of view:

  Every one was drunk, and even crazier than usual. Even being on the second floor I can still hear all the ruckus. It was like 9:00 and I needed to go home but sad to say, I feel to lazy to get up. And I don't want to walk through the chaos.

  I soon heard footsteps coming up the stairs, the sound pounding in my head. Then the scent of a familiar cologne filled the air. I slightly smirk knowing who it will be. Then my favorite dragon slayer comes into view. His blonde spiky hair and his blue grey eyes always catches my eyes first.
   "I knew I'd find you up here away from the party." Laxus said chuckling
  "Hey I know you stranger!" I said as Laxus walked behind my chair. I was then greeted by Laxus tilting my head back and he placed a quick kiss on my lips.

No ones point of view

Laxus sat in front of (Y/n).
"Hey, no mean to be rude, but I'm going home!" (Y/n) said standing up and brushing her pants off. "Good night Laxus see you tomorrow!" She said waving as she walked down the stairs.
  (Y/n) walked through the guild as fast as she could. She finally made it outside and the cool breeze brushed against her skin. It felt good to (Y/n) because she had a higher body temperature than most people.

   After a short while she heard footsteps behind her. Since her keen sense of smell she knew it was Laxus.
  "I know that we are dating , but you don't have to follow me every where."
  He had caught up with her by now
"I don't care I'm not going to let my lady walk alone at night."
"Oh yah it's not like I'm a stronger wizard than you and I'm know far and wide." (Y/n) said glancing towards Laxus
   "Someone's sassy tonight." He said with a grin
"We should fight tomorrow." (Y/n) said as she stopped walking
  "Are you serious?!" Laxus asked stopping in his tracks
"What's wrong bolt boy? Are you scared of your  (Y/h) girl friend?" (Y/n) said mockingly
  "Really your that tall?" Laxus said raising an eyebrow
" Yes as a matter of fact I am! So there!" (Y/n) said sticking her tongue out.
"So... why do you want to fight me?" Laxus asked putting his arm around (Y/n) as they continue to walk down the street.
  "I don't know... I just do. It would be fun."
"You want me to be a laughing stock?" Laxus asked jokingly
  "No... but you might get hurt really bad." (Y/n)  said with a light giggle.
  "Oh yah, every guy wants to be a bloody pulp after his girlfriend fights him." Laxus said looking bored.

   "Well... I want to see if you've gotten stronger!" (Y/n) said putting her hands on her hips.

  "Well fine, you get your wish." Laxus said kissing her head.

Next morning:

  (Y/n) woke up and stretched her arms up and let out a huge loud yawn. She got in the shower and put on a black shirt with no sleeves, and to go with that she wore light blue jeans. And black combat boots.

   She was ready to take on Laxus. She walked to the guild only to find a huge crowd of people there. When she walked into the guild hall every one cheered.

   They were chanting "(Y/n)! (Y/n)!"

(Y/n) spotted Laxus and quickly ran to him.
   "So um. Why is everyone chanting my name?" She asked slightly clinging to his arm.
   "Some how, they heard about our fight that was going to take place today. Oh and by the way... you look really nice today." He said looking away from her and blushing slightly.
   "I wonder how they found out? When are we going to fight?" (Y/n) asked sitting next to Laxus
   "I don't know whenever. And you didn't give me a proper hello." Laxus said with a frown.
   "Oh yah I'm sorry honey!" (Y/n) said  planting a sweet kiss on his lips.
   Laxus had a big smile on his face as he licked his lips.
"Mm ~ vanilla." He said
  "You pig!" (Y/n) said slightly slapping his arm.