Being a father is hard

I was so unhappy (Y/n) left on her century quest today! I mean I'm her husband I should be able to go with her! But she said it's to dangerous for me! It's annoying sometimes when I realize that she is stronger than me😒. But I love her and would do anything for her. I saw Mira at the bar I went and sat in front of her.
"Oh hey Laxus!"
"Hey."
"You look at little sad." Mira said smiling
"Yah my wife is gone and I have nothing to do!"
"You could take another job."
"Nah, we said that one must stay and the other goes."
"That reminds me! If you get hungry just let me know!"
"Ok. "
I heard doors open and "DADDY!!"
My ears rang from the little squirt. I felt a tug on my coat, I looked down and saw a blonde hair blue eye little girl staring at me with a huge smile.
"Hi daddy!" She said
"Hey Nova! How's my little girl?" I said picking her up and setting her on my lap.
"Biron is with uncle Gajeel and aunt levy, Mackenzie, and Gale! Uncle Gajeel said I could run ahead to see you!" She said with her big turquoise eyes.
"Oh yah? You're not supposed to leave your brother."
"I know. But I wanted to be with you!" She kissed me on the cheek.
"Nova come hug your grandpa!" She heard the old man and immediately sprung off my lap and hugged the tiny old man.
"Grandpa!!" She said smiling huge.
A small smile came across my face. Then I heard another "DADDY!!!" I saw a (Yh/c) haired kid with (Ye/c) eyes. Running towards me.
"Hey Biron!" I said picking him up.
"Uncle Gajeel showed me how to use magic!"
"Really?!"I said looking around for Gajeel
"Yah he's a natural at iron dragon slayer magic." I heard Gajeel say.
"He's only three. Does he really need to know how to use all that magic?"
"I've only been teaching the basics."
"All right."
Gajeel walked away. Nova was playing with gramps. Little Biron was on my lap looking around the guild hall. He looked so happy. I'm glad he was happy. I sat him down and he looked up at me with a confused look.
"Go play with your sister and grandpa."
"Yes daddy I will." He said running over to them.
I sighed. And turned to Mira who was smiling.
"Would you like a drink Laxus?" That hit me right in the gut. It brought me back to 2 weeks ago. I shuddered at the thought.
"No thanks Mira."
"What!?"
I sighed" I've decided to quit drinking."
"Why?"
"I'll tell you later. Do you think Lisana can babysit?"
"Most likely. We will talk about it later."
I heard Nova laughing. I smiled and again went back to 2 weeks ago. I shook my head trying to forget it for the time.

I was holding Biron and Nova was holding my hand. Their eyes full of light.
"Where are we going daddy?" Asked nova
"Home." I said looking at her and smiling."Lisana is going to baby sit you and Biron ."
"Why?" I heard little Biron say.
"I've got some errands to run. But I'll be back before dinner."

Time skip:

"Okay I'll take real good care of them! Have fun!" Lisana said waving me off.
"Bye kids! Love you!" I said. Walking away.

I met Mira in the woods by a small lake.
"Hey Laxus! Are you ready to talk?" She said smiling.
"Yah. I guess." I said leaning on a tree.
"Start from the beginning."
"Ok. So two weeks ago. I had a lot to drink and (Y/n) and the kids had already gone home. I finally was drunk and made the bad decision to go home drunk."
"Oh no. And...?"
"And, when I got to our front door it was locked so I rang the door bell. Nova came and answered the door because she smelt it was me. I really wanted (Y/n). I was horny. So instead of hugging and kissing Nova. I, pushed her to the ground. She fell and let out a small whimper. I just kept walking. I went into the kitchen where (Y/n) and Biron were playing peekaboo. (Y/n) looked at me and smiled, but she caught wind of the sent of alcohol. Strong alcohol. Her face went to suspicious. Biron said my name but I ignored it. I went strait to (Y/n) and put my hand up her shirt and attacked her mouth. She shoved me away." I hesitated. "Sorry. This is hard to talk about." I said
"It's okay. I understand Laxus." Mira said with a worried expression
"I, I grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the ground. And I stuffed her face in my crotch. She again shoved me away. But this time I yelled"Give me what I want!!" I I electrocuted her with lightning. She then looked at me with tears and fear in her eyes." Laxus... don't do this." Then I heard a small choked up voice behind me."how could you?" I turned around and saw Nova with tears running down her face."Run nova just leave!" (Y/n) yelled. "Shut up!!" I yelled at her and kicked her.
"You... you broke our number one rule."
"Just shut up little girl!!!" I yelled
"We never hit mommy with lightning! That's our rule! You told me that daddy!!" She yelled. Then it hit me. I just stepped back and realized what I did."
"Laxus..." Mira said stepping closer to me.