Ch 3 Finally born

Hey guys Thanks for good response. I never excepted that my book will get 100 reads so fast.

             8 months 3 weeks later
Delia is on a bed in a hospital. She is crying in pain because she is soon going to be mother. Doctors are doing their job.(you know what it is). After some time Delia stopes crying and a baby starts crying. Prof. Was outside the room waiting for delivery. Suddenly he heard cry of a baby and he jumps with joy. Leaf(Gary's mom) was waiting with prof. Oak with Gary in his arms(because he is 2 months old) and suddenly she heard crying of a baby and she understands what is it so she jumps with joy along with prof. Oak. Suddenly the doors open and doctor come outside.
Prof.:- Doctor I heard crying of a baby it means he or she has born ,right .
Doctor. Yes you are right prof but we can't save the lady.
When prof. And leaf hear it they started to cry and doctor take them into the room. When they was going to close the eyes of  Delia then the child jumps out of nurse hands and touches delia forehead .Then the child's hand and Delia's forehead started to glow. Soon Delia's whole body started to glow and she got revived. When she opens her eyes she saw prof. with doctors looking at her and the child in amazement with tearful eyes.

Delia:- What happens prof.
Prof.:- It is a miracle. Delia you was dead and get revived by this child.
Delia:- what prof.
Doctor:- Yah, I don't see this in my whole medical history. This boy is special.
Prof.:- Leave that topic Delia first tell me what will you name this child.
Then she started to think and came with an answer.
Delia:-  Ash. Ash ketchum. Prof. My son has bring me back into my life from ashes. So I will name him Ash Ketchum.
Prof. :- Good name Delia.
Delia:- Thanks prof. 'Then she looks at Ash and says'. Honey, Mommy will never leave you. She will always with you and she will take good care of you.
Then Ash started to smile and with his 
smile everyone heart melt and they also started to smile.
Then everyone congratulated her for becoming mother but they didn't know anyone's eyes were specially on them when he says
Unknown man:- So you are born my son. When the time will right I will take you and your mother to our real house. This is my promise and Red Ketchum's promise is never false.

Then he get out of there.

Oof , So how was the story. I hope it is good. If you can follow me please follow. And don't forget to comment
so i can know whether it is good or not.   

           GOOD BYE TILL NEXT PART